Author Topic: Securicar mission Glitches.  (Read 1287 times)

Offline sentryandreas

• Busta
  • Respect: +2/-0
  • Medic.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: sentryandreas
  • Discord name: sentryandreas
Securicar mission Glitches.
« on: October 22, 2019, 01:26:16 pm »
So.. there are 3 different bugs for Securicar mission. I'll talk about the serious glitch first.
When the destination of Securicar is set into NightClub around City, It caused for black screen problem. In details, when the time is not between 5PM~6AM (Opening hours for nightclubs) and then I enter into the nightclub, my character is stucked and can't move with Black Screen. Because of the system that I can't join the securicar mission again after the relog, It's pretty annoying glitch to me and other Securicar-playing users. Any solutions for this?

Second, It's not much serious problem, but just letting you know. like when the Securicar's parts like side doors or front hood have been broken by High speed crash or something, the parts are literally keep spawning over and over. It's not important that much, but I was worrying about "Too much spawning crashes" kinds of thing, That's why I reported this problem as well. I have a screenshot for this, but dunno how to upload it btw.

Third, When you're done the mission as Passengers of the securicar, The Guard class and skin are keep remaining with "Protect the Securicar" sentence even though the job has been done already! the class can't even changed into other jobs until re-logging the game.

I really appreciate your communications with community users, and I hope the problems would be fixed though.
Thanks for reading. :)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 03:20:56 pm by sentryandreas »
Paramedic is On-Duty. or Cop.. or Security Guard.. whatever.
 I dunno, If you wanna contact me or somethin, use the steam. like, I don't check my discord normally. :c
https://steamcommunity.com/id/sentrysisterone/

Offline RavenGuard69

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +16/-60
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Bear
Re: Securicar mission Glitches.
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 10:27:58 am »
I agree this bugs they have happened to me  multiple times .

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: Securicar mission Glitches.
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 10:35:08 pm »
Apologies for my delayed response to this.

Update 1.4.1 will fix the first and third issue you mentioned. Not sure about the second issue. How often do the vehicle parts keep appearing? When it happens are the headlights flashing like on a police car?
View trailers here.