Author Topic: Buff the country rifle  (Read 1276 times)

Rated 4 times

silentmoe

Buff the country rifle
« on: January 31, 2022, 12:11:10 pm »
« Last Rated on: May 20, 2022, 11:20:05 am »
The country rifle's damage is perfect but I spent a lot of time practicing in the shooting range and once I took it out it only fired one bullet then had a really slow reload. Can you either make it have a 5 shot magazine or like the sniper where it doesn't need reloading?

Edit: thank you everyone for the feedback. I think the country rifle would benefit from a 2 shot magazine then reload. That would make it a lot fairer without completely gutting its use.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 08:11:02 pm by silentmoe »

Offline BorisminMilk

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +21/-8
    • View Profile
Re: Buff the country rifle
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2022, 01:28:28 pm »
I guarantee you, if this gets approved crew wars will be chaotic. (And it would be an overused weapon, peeps can end fights in a minute with just the country rifle)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 01:31:54 pm by Boris »

Offline Moody

• Respect: +28/-19
  • Lazy guy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Moody
  • Discord name: Moodygod
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2022, 01:30:08 pm »
-1 from me since it will make crew wars a lot chaos and it would ruin fun for many peps

silentmoe

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2022, 02:55:13 pm »
I guarantee you, if this gets approved crew wars will be chaotic. (And it would be an overused weapon, peeps can end fights in a minute with just the country rifle)

I see what you're saying. The thing is as the country rifle is a single fire bullet and reload doesn't make it viable anywhere. You still have the disadvantage of having to stand still when you use it and it does have quite a slow fire rate, similar to the sniper.

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2022, 02:58:04 pm »
I see what you're saying. The thing is as the country rifle is a single fire bullet and reload doesn't make it viable anywhere. You still have the disadvantage of having to stand still when you use it and it does have quite a slow fire rate, similar to the sniper.

it used to be abusive before, takenotes hhhhhhh

silentmoe

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2022, 04:02:25 pm »

Thanks for the video. Looking at this I think a fair balance would be two shots then reload. It would make it weaker than the sniper but then slightly better than the shotgun.

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2022, 03:40:19 am »

This shit was whack man. You’d be standing next to someone and randomly they would 1 hit terminator style headshot you lol.. glad that is no longer the case. The rifle is fine how it is IMO.