Author Topic: IDEAS FOR CREW SYSTEM  (Read 397 times)

Rated 4 times

Offline hatz

• Respect: +5/-1
  • pOztEriZed
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: kise#7777
IDEAS FOR CREW SYSTEM
« on: December 10, 2022, 03:47:36 am »
« Last Rated on: December 14, 2022, 06:44:14 am »
ZONES / TERRITORIES
► add territories all throughout the ACTIVE CITY for every crew to capture/own [ZONES]
► other crews can break it off, if at least 2 members of the rival crew is present at the zone while it is being captured, time to capture the zone will increase so that capturing will slow down if rivals are present (or cops)
►after zones are captured will give CREW MONEY and CREW POINTS so this is where POINT SYSTEM in every crew will begin and CREWS with the highest points will become TOP CREWS in the server (/topcrew) and TOP CREWS receive rewards/cash/scores etc every week(real time)
►if your crew owned a zone it will give CREW POINTS every 20/30 mins. and zone will spawn 1 random weapon [low clips]/1 armor every 10mins.
► COPS CAN'T OWN A ZONE ! ! ! ! ONLY CREW MEMBERS but give cops bonus if they successfully stopped a zone being captured
► IT SHOULD REQUIRE AT LEAST 3 CREW MEMBERS TO START CAPTURING A ZONE
« Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 03:55:30 am by Kise_PizzaBoy »

silentmoe

Re: IDEAS FOR CREW SYSTEM
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2022, 07:49:58 am »
I have played a few zone/terrority maps. A problem I find is that it often turns into, "let's drive into another zone and kill the enemy until we can capture it".

I think slowing it right down will help. Have players complete missions, earn rep and bribe their way to success with wealth rather than mindless shooting. That way players can be competitive if they wish without disrupting the experience of everyone else and it means that people who have less time to play won't need to be so panicked about coming on to maintain their territory.