Author Topic: A little thing for Smixy  (Read 1505 times)

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-25
  • People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla?
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: J0HNNY_F@T_C0CK
  • Discord name: J0HNNY_R0CK#2558
  • Crew: N/A
A little thing for Smixy
« on: January 20, 2022, 09:04:25 pm »
Maaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn........ LMFAOOOOOOOO

Cmon man hahahhahahahahha man you just reported me for that roadblock maaaaannnnnnn

Half server was parking cars there man everyone was just throwing everything they could find into that thing we were creating a massive black hole bro i can't believe you reported me for that. In the video you can clearly see me just fucking around with the chainsaw chopping down trees. Man also you asked me for money maaaaaaannnnn.... you're disappointing me now bro cmon
you asked me for cash, in exchange you would have not reported that thing
you did not say the amount you wanted and i gave you one dollar, then you went mad and reported me maaaaaannnnnnnn cmonnnnn
also for shooting your car mannnn i was just messing with you with those stop signs trying to bug your car into those stupid signs LMFAOOOO mannn chilllll smoke a joint
inject some heroin into your neck
 whatever you want bro just have fun

also you have been a real mercenary bro, asking for cash to buy your silence, and reporting me for shooting your car as a civillian while you were messing with me... i've done 0 damage to you, and you made 2 reports on me for random things...... why all players are not like Pop_Smoke? He is the fucking player man
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 10:20:49 pm by J0HNNY_FAT_C00K »
Yes ma'am

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
Re: A little thing for Smixy
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2022, 10:30:03 pm »
whats the point of blocking the road if you can't block the road? LMFAO
roadblocks are intended to block a road, forcing the opponents to use another less convenient one, or for trapping someone into a tunnel or a dead end.
If they are able to go through what's the point of doing that? also, nobody uses roadblocks because they don't have any imagination, the only things cops can do is chasing and chasing and chasing with shooters in their cars. Sultans with 4 cops shooting till the other car explodes, guy is ends up on foot or in water and gets killed. Finish. They just can't win a chase without shooting, like using the ramming power of big vehicles, or roadblocks, or some cooperation, and arrest the guy. They just shoot, cmon there are lots of more creative ways. Ppl only wants to score arrests or kills, and thats we poor. i admit the roadblock was exagerated, but at that point there were like 30 vehicles all agglomerated in that spot, everyone was parking cars there, we were creating a black hole of cars in that spot, we had a lot of fun watching the truck trail bugging out jumping everywhere because there was no space for that at all , people crashing into that thing with cars splashing in the space flipping everywhere. Everyone was stealing cars all around the map to bring em there. We were just getting every vehicle we came in contact with, to throw it there, and that was funny asf
also i'm upset just because smixy asked for cash, to buy his silence, and then reported me for things like "he shot my car while i was white", that's smelly.
Nobody has been damaged from that, he just wanted to add more into the shopping cart. Dirty move, and white reports.
Everything is in the logs, you can see him asking "give me money and i dont report" in the previous chat lines, right before his video
thats it
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 10:44:50 pm by J0HNNY_FAT_C00K »
Yes ma'am

Offline ChrisAg

• Respect: +16/-5
  • Everything is computable!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ChrisAg
  • Discord name: xchris.agorx#7596
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2022, 12:46:45 am »
Of course you can place some roadblocks in order to stop criminals but the thing is the way you do this (not only you but also the other officers that were there) results in a disruptive play for the other innocent players. I caught you guys in a similar situation today (I think you were there too) where you were literally blocking every car and the near bank area in LS, which I then prompted and removed all roadblocks and vehicles there. It is okay to use those but try to be more careful with the placement, don't leave the roadblocks for an extensive time and also make sure you clean up the area after you are done.

Online anty.

• Baller
  • Respect: +24/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: anty
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2022, 10:43:37 am »
so you literally made a whole topic just because you got punished?

you could've used the ban and infraction appeal man...

Offline Red_DragoN

• Respect: +25/-28
  • Executioner
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: Red_DragoN#5262
  • Crew: 59
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2022, 03:18:37 pm »
JOHNNY FAT COOK MY MAN AHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2022, 05:18:34 pm »
Nah i did block the road, i want the punishment for that. I just wanted to ridiculize this guy that asked me for cash and in exchange he wouldn't have reported. That's some nice stuff
Yes ma'am

Offline Steev

• Respect: +13/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [K]Steev
  • Crew: K
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2022, 04:59:34 am »
Nah i did block the road, i want the punishment for that. I just wanted to ridiculize this guy that asked me for cash and in exchange he wouldn't have reported. That's some nice stuff
:-X

Offline BorisminMilk

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +21/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2022, 05:39:30 am »
i think, that's blackmailing right?

Offline Steev

• Respect: +13/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [K]Steev