Author Topic: Lexie has a problem with me?  (Read 1491 times)

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-25
  • People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla?
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: J0HNNY_F@T_C0CK
  • Discord name: J0HNNY_R0CK#2558
  • Crew: N/A
Lexie has a problem with me?
« on: January 23, 2022, 04:49:56 pm »
Well, i've "abused a bug" to help dion to make a few bucks, since his little brother wasted all his money and sold everything he had, houses, cars, etc...
 i'm not saying i did not abuse the bug, i did exploit a feature. I DID NOT ABUSE A BUG, I EXPLOITED A FEATURE. I wanted to help dion, and Lexie reported us two for bug abuse and teaming. Like we go around teaming and abusing toxic bugs to win battles wars or people's souls. In the first place, we weren't teaming, since he and the whole PD were just bribing me (i was bribing a lot of money). I wasnt teaming with him or anyone else.
I was stealing cars near the compound and dion was impounding. That's it. For what we were teaming? Everyone could have arrested me.
Instead, They've chosen to bribe.
I can't understand what's the damage we did to Lexie or anyone else. In which way we did ruin someone's gameplay? Dion got banned for 2 weeks for bug abuse and teaming (he doesn't even know what's a bug), and i've been given 1 infraction point. What's your problem Lexie? You wanted to score kills? arrests? What? Are you mad because i got bribed while you were arresting? Are you mad because i am an asshole? Are you mad because i called you hysterical feminist? I was just joking on a clichè, and i don't think i've offended you, i could have make you laugh. Now, i never reported you for popping random people's tires, camping inside PD waiting for evidence tamperers, or the abuses you've made. Also, everyone in GTA SA exploits bugs in some way: CBUG, Bike Speed bug, Bribe bug, cuffing bug, tazer bug, switching reload bug, driveby shooting bug and i could continue forever. I've reported also a lot of bugs, 100k Car scrapping, Carjacking bug, Safe bug, Driveby Accident bug(Still active), Weapons in Jail bug, Infinite bribing and a lot of other bugs. What's the problem if dion makes 50k using a stupid impounding feature? Do you think he deserved the ban? With all the abuses you can see, the toxic people you can report, why you reported me and dion? What is your problem with us? Do you feel better now that he's banned? You don't care? Well, if that's the case do you really want me to report your abuses? I don't think so. I have screens of you shooting at my car when i was yellow, screens of you bribing people and arresting them right after (me included), i have multiple screens of you constantly camping at PD (i got arrested 4-5 times in a row by you that just stayed inside PD, waiting for me to get out)
 I don't think we unbalanced the server's economy (maybe the update did), damaged someone's gaming experience, or destroyed someone ì's property. What's your problem if i help dion buy again his houses exploiting a feature? Go to report the people that should get reported. Cophunting crews, Rambo cops, and toxic players like you, camping inside a PD to score an arrest, or shooting unarmed suspects that punched someone. Report yourself for that. You don't care about players, you just enjoy ruining other player's fun, so, what's your role in this server? For the majority, i think you're just an annoying *****************************
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 05:10:47 pm by J0HNNY_FAT_C00K »
Yes ma'am

Offline dion123

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: dion
Re: Lexie has a problem with me?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2022, 04:59:09 pm »
eh i dont have brother i did stupid thing myself;\

Offline anty.

• Baller
  • Respect: +24/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: anty
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2022, 05:23:35 pm »
I DID NOT ABUSE A BUG, I EXPLOITED A FEATURE.
1. literally whats the difference between abusing a bug and exploiting a feature that you can use 100 times to gain money faster?
2. you obviously need to know that helping or teaming with cops arent allowed at all costs.

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2022, 06:30:08 pm »
You are clearly pretending not to understand the dynamics of the situation. Also behaving like a bitch. Well, is it a fight you want? You will have a fight.

"Topic ends. Yes, I have problems with those who are well-experienced but still don't follow rules. I was in a server where if you do not follow the rules, you might get a 5 hour mute, 10 hours kick, 5 or 30 days ban, or a permaban."

How do you know i am "well experienced"? Also, are you suggestin an increase in punishments and bans? Do you want this server to become like the one you came from? Do you like to see people jailed for hours? Do you believe it is "correctional"? Do you enjoy "people crying" after your reports?
No need to reply, just look at your signature.

"His account, his responsibility. You were not authorized by the staff team to abuse a system to get him money. You could just gave your money to him."

I don't need anyone's authorization to break rules sweetie, also, i can't see a scenario when someone from the staff authorizes me to abuse something.
I also don't need anyone's autorization to help a friend. His account his responsability. you are a fine example of selflessness.
It looks like you have somesort of divination gift. Or maybe you're just arrogant. Me and my friends gave dion 500k each. I personally bought an house and put it for sale to refund him. Why you don't ask instead of pretending to know what happened? Also, if the whole community would have shown solidarity towards newbies or players that do some errors, or players that need help, maybe nobody will be breaking the rules.

I felt pity for him but saving two bug/system abusers, who are well-experienced than me, will get me also banned. And admins of this server, had ticked into something where they must have to ban any player. Even if it's their friend or not.

No you don't feel shit girl. That's the fucking problem. Feel free to talk with me about that, but just... be honest. Also, you gave us another great example of  selflessness. This is the same logic that the Stasi instilled in people's heads, when people were crossing the wall from East Berlin to West.
Well as a way of thinking so poor and submissive.

Nope, but I am a trustworthy person to the staff team. And I was on WTLS too. So, I do not think I did something wrong.

you have bartered the appreciation of the players for the trust of the staff. That's all. You've just been reporting every little thing you see.
If you would have been reporting the toxic players, the real issues in the server, ruining other players's fun and experience (RDMers, Cophunters, Bullies, Toxic Cops), and you know that the server is FULL of these elements. I guess you would have been so loved and esteemed by everyone in the server. But that's not your case. I don't know what does people think when they see "Lexie has joined", i just presume that's nothing good. WTLS? I don't know what's that, it reminds me of a Wireless packet security protocol. In a way, you did absolutely nothing wrong. I'm here to explain the way in which you did something wrong, but just if you can admit that you could have done that.

We are allowed to disable your car if you start running away from us as a 1+ suspect. How did I camp lol? I record all times, why didn't you just report me so I could let you see all the scenarios.

go back to the /tutorial please. You are not allowed to attack in any way innocent or ticketable players's vehicles. Also shooting tires and destroying the engine... I will not report you for that, just because I'm assuming you didn't know. Even if you wouldn't do the same for me since in your logic "The law does not admit ignorance". I could, but i won't, because i will not feel better getting you punished, and i won't improve the server's pleasantness, indeed I would undermine it even more, throwing ever more shit. How did you camp lol? Post 1 hour of your gameplay in LV. Bet we'll see you camping or breaking some rule? What do you do then? Report yourself?

You should have also deserved the ban.

Appreciate that. Thanks again for all the welfare you're spreading in the community! All thanks to you.
Ban me now guys, so Lexie can be happy.

Stop falsely accusing me. I do not even know who is in the jail. I just play normally. When I have someone to chase down, I chase them city to city.
I play as a perma-cop. Not like y'all rich who can buy such expensive weapons.

This is something i won't reply to.

Ask this to Mike, he might slap you.

@Mike how would you deal with someone who is taking advantage of a well known no cooldown mission to make a small amount of virtual money on your server? Do you think that "slapping" the player would be it would be a resolutive countermeasure. Banning could be more resolutive? Why not?
here again you have shown us a fine example of communication through humiliation @Lexie . YOU ARE WASTE

An accurate player reporter.

A.K.A. A snitch-every-single-thing-to-the-closest-staff-member-so-i-can-have-my-daily-dopamine-dose-and-little-consideration-piece-of-scum.

See my disrespects. Players who are punished because of me, they always cry and -1 rep me.

What do you think? That they are giving you a +1? "Players who are punished because of me, they always cry and -1 rep me." Even if "crying" is an expression that is obviously abused by everyone to describe someone who simply tries to defend themselves against the infamy that you've thrown on them, to portray them as children who whimper all the time, in order to denigrate them, and humiliate them, as well as disrespecting them, in an immature and adolescential arrogant way, and obviously without starting a constructive confrontation, basically, pure toxicity. Even if this word it's already part of the intercalary of the toxic community. And even if those big buys were really crying because of you, i don't think they would like to hear your shit into the ears like you're their faketits sloppy stepmom. Thus you would have reached the apotheosis of the toxicity. And you would define yourself beneficial to the health of the community? I also have a lot of disrespect, even more than you, but I am a necessary evil, it is they who want me here. Otherwise, who would be fighting now to solve these messes? I'm a symptom, just like you, it'll scare you but we have a lot more in common than you think
At this point i don't know if it's worth continuing, since i am a really busy guy, and i have certainly more important things to worry about. I just feel i am wasting my time and my words talking to someone that just have 0 empathy, 0 respect,  0 willingness to listen, 0 willingness to admit that things may not be what they seem, and obviosuly 0 will to change.

eh i dont have brother i did stupid thing myself;\

So @J0HNNY_FAT_C00K lied then, great, amazing cover bro! Congratulations!

dion is too good, humble and naive to lie about even such a stupid thing. This is to let you know who you helped remove from the community.
He didn't know he could impound cars, either that impounding gives money, either that it doesn't have a cooldown. You should ban me, not him @Staff

« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 08:36:28 pm by J0HNNY_FAT_C00K »
Yes ma'am

Offline syairman

• Respect: +5/-15
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: KontolPanjang
  • Discord name: Syairman#5075
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2022, 06:45:44 pm »
+1 I think this suggestion should be implemented

Offline syairman

• Respect: +5/-15
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: KontolPanjang
  • Discord name: Syairman#5075
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2022, 07:05:10 pm »
что это лол
the hell does this means

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2022, 07:15:25 pm »
Stopped reading after
I DID NOT ABUSE A BUG, I EXPLOITED A FEATURE.

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2022, 08:24:11 pm »
Stopped reading after

Do you know what a bug is? Well, that's not a bug. It's a feature, without cooldown, that gives money. This is a bug:
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,5895.0.html
and btw, thanks for the helpful and content-filled comment @Combine0007
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 08:29:19 pm by J0HNNY_FAT_C00K »
Yes ma'am

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2022, 09:20:17 pm »
Do you know what a bug is? Well, that's not a bug. It's a feature, without cooldown, that gives money. This is a bug:
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,5895.0.html
and btw, thanks for the helpful and content-filled comment @Combine0007
Its clearly stated in rules to not exploit bugs or feauters of Samp or MCNR