Author Topic: Remove swat helmet protection  (Read 7937 times)

Offline fuulek

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: fuulek
  • Discord name: bulek#6005
Re: Remove swat helmet protection
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2022, 11:03:11 pm »
+1 for helmet removal simply to op in 1v1 situations and db

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2022, 11:13:38 pm »
Big disadvantage for criminals as cops have somethings
 Plus that is too op, they have rustler they have swat helmet. Cops too op with that helmet

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2022, 11:30:52 am »
Criminals' best advantage: Helping each other even they don't know whom they're helping.
cops can do the same?

Offline Red_DragoN

• Respect: +25/-28
  • Executioner
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: Red_DragoN#5262
  • Crew: 59
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2022, 12:17:58 pm »
Criminals' best advantage: Helping each other even they don't know whom they're helping.

If that is your only argument try to play solo civilian, get wanted and wait for someone to help you since it's rare if you don't have a crew

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-25
  • People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla?
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: J0HNNY_F@T_C0CK
  • Discord name: J0HNNY_R0CK#2558
  • Crew: N/A
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2022, 06:40:06 am »
ABSOLUTELY NO.

The headshot protection is minimal and not wasn't even working 2 weeks ago. Now you want it to be removed? Remove 6 Stars for slapping a cop's face or ramming for error. Remove robbery threat crime, remove MW always threat. That's the real shit.

@fuulek what about the innocent driver? is that op?

@saz why you did not post this along with the cop's advantages?

Civillians Advantages:

They have invisible radar blip too, when out of sight, like in a tunnel, or inside an interior.

They can always wait for a cop to be cuffing someone, to hit him in the back.

Usually civillians are more than cops (LVL 50 requirement) except for the cops and cops shit. (there should be a cop proportion like "2 cops per 3 players", or a cop becoming a criminal when murdering a nonthreat or accepting bribes in front of an other cop that isn't corrupted)

DM every cop everywhere if it's near a suspect, no matter what, it's "helping", even if after killing the cops they RDM the "saved" dude too (LEGIT LMFAO)

DM every cop that tickets them, asks them to freeze, denies bribe, or whatever, no matter what

DM cops for "error", like ramming them etc...

DM everyone for the stupidest reasons (attempted robbery, robbing 0 money, accidentally ramming, shooting your dirty boombox, pissing near you)

DM cops(and not) that attacked, tazed or arrested them previosuly, for "revenge", even after a bribe or a parole release. It can be in any moment.

Tons of cash, in LS you can earn half million during the entire city duration, just robbing betting shops, dieder sachs, banks and ammunation. (Bank robbery too low)

Can rob cops and other players.

Innocent driver shit, like @fuulek and @cysko

Almost no rules to follow, just don't RDM, don't cophunt, and dont destroy people's cars at random LMFAOOOOOOO

As i said, cops are too op, that's a fact. But that is because:

1) Robbery is a threat crime (fucking absolute non sense)

2) Crimes's wanted levels are way too high (6 stars to accidentally ram a cop, not even a chance to bribe)

3) Most Wanteds are always threat, no matter what

4) Evidence Tampering is arrestable(makes sense), and claiming weapons back is way too expensive

5) Ammunation prices are way too high (e.g. Satchel Charges 1500$ for 1, so it's 7500 for 5 charges, if i call a combat bundle, i get 5 charges for  + 5 clips for all the weapons i have + Health and armor at max + Medkit, all for 4850$)

6) Criminals must have more than 2 oil slicks. 3 at least.

7) They should be able to steal Rustlers and Seasparrows (makes no sense that they cannot)

Playing solo it's almost impossible because it's almost impossible to play as non threat robber (Safe, House and Player robberies only and bank robbey only if someone else shoots the guard, and only if you don't have 6 stars), so cops just kill you in almost every case. Also, the criminals should be teaming with mechanic and prostitutes's advantages (repairing vehicles for low price, and healing), but they just shoot in the people's ass until someone shoot in theirs. That's why cops are op.

SURELY NOT BECAUSE OF THE HELMET PROTECTION. THAT'S SOMETHING THAT CONCERNS DEATHMATCHING MECHANICS. @Cashewz

And also, since cops are so hated, and constantly DM'd (LEGITIMATELY OR NOT) they should have at least a fucking helmet protection(wasn't even working)

Those DMers and crew bois just want to get another advantage over the Justice.......... fuck off please.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 07:23:20 am by J0HNNY_FAT_C00K »
Yes ma'am

Offline Cashewz

• Respect: +64/-43
  • vibe check
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Cashewz
  • Discord name: Cashewz#6666
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2022, 10:13:51 am »
ABSOLUTELY NO.

The headshot protection is minimal and not wasn't even working 2 weeks ago. Now you want it to be removed? Remove 6 Stars for slapping a cop's face or ramming for error. Remove robbery threat crime, remove MW always threat. That's the real shit.

@fuulek what about the innocent driver? is that op?

@saz why you did not post this along with the cop's advantages?

Civillians Advantages:

They have invisible radar blip too, when out of sight, like in a tunnel, or inside an interior.

They can always wait for a cop to be cuffing someone, to hit him in the back.

Usually civillians are more than cops (LVL 50 requirement) except for the cops and cops shit. (there should be a cop proportion like "2 cops per 3 players", or a cop becoming a criminal when murdering a nonthreat or accepting bribes in front of an other cop that isn't corrupted)

DM every cop everywhere if it's near a suspect, no matter what, it's "helping", even if after killing the cops they RDM the "saved" dude too (LEGIT LMFAO)

DM every cop that tickets them, asks them to freeze, denies bribe, or whatever, no matter what

DM cops for "error", like ramming them etc...

DM everyone for the stupidest reasons (attempted robbery, robbing 0 money, accidentally ramming, shooting your dirty boombox, pissing near you)

DM cops(and not) that attacked, tazed or arrested them previosuly, for "revenge", even after a bribe or a parole release. It can be in any moment.

Tons of cash, in LS you can earn half million during the entire city duration, just robbing betting shops, dieder sachs, banks and ammunation. (Bank robbery too low)

Can rob cops and other players.

Innocent driver shit, like @fuulek and @cysko

Almost no rules to follow, just don't RDM, don't cophunt, and dont destroy people's cars at random LMFAOOOOOOO

As i said, cops are too op, that's a fact. But that is because:

1) Robbery is a threat crime (fucking absolute non sense)

2) Crimes's wanted levels are way too high (6 stars to accidentally ram a cop, not even a chance to bribe)

3) Most Wanteds are always threat, no matter what

4) Evidence Tampering is arrestable(makes sense), and claiming weapons back is way too expensive

5) Ammunation prices are way too high (e.g. Satchel Charges 1500$ for 1, so it's 7500 for 5 charges, if i call a combat bundle, i get 5 charges for  + 5 clips for all the weapons i have + Health and armor at max + Medkit, all for 4850$)

6) Criminals must have more than 2 oil slicks. 3 at least.

7) They should be able to steal Rustlers and Seasparrows (makes no sense that they cannot)

Playing solo it's almost impossible because it's almost impossible to play as non threat robber (Safe, House and Player robberies only and bank robbey only if someone else shoots the guard, and only if you don't have 6 stars), so cops just kill you in almost every case. Also, the criminals should be teaming with mechanic and prostitutes's advantages (repairing vehicles for low price, and healing), but they just shoot in the people's ass until someone shoot in theirs. That's why cops are op.

SURELY NOT BECAUSE OF THE HELMET PROTECTION. THAT'S SOMETHING THAT CONCERNS DEATHMATCHING MECHANICS. @Cashewz

And also, since cops are so hated, and constantly DM'd (LEGITIMATELY OR NOT) they should have at least a fucking helmet protection(wasn't even working)

Those DMers and crew bois just want to get another advantage over the Justice.......... fuck off please.

2 seconds into this essay and you’re already going off topic :kanyehappy:

Offline anty.

• Baller
  • Respect: +24/-23
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: anty
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2022, 10:27:59 am »
2 seconds into this essay and you’re already going off topic :kanyehappy:
HHHHHHHHHHHH

plus I don't play as a cop that much obviously criminal all the time so yes im supporting this +1

literally 4 cops in a sultan tank coming at 1 criminal
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 10:30:14 am by anty. »

Offline MD_Abdullah_Khan

• Respect: +61/-53
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2022, 10:36:43 am »
Ammunation prices are way too high (e.g. Satchel Charges 1500$ for 1, so it's 7500 for 5 charges, if i call a combat bundle, i get 5 charges for  + 5 clips for all the weapons i have + Health and armor at max + Medkit, all for 4850$)

This was supposed to be a secret, the last thing we would want is Mike increasing the supply drop prices 💀

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2022, 12:12:01 pm »
HELL NOOOOO

I went in a Sultan with a group of 4 to fight 15 - 17 most wanted people.
                  ~ Plan by @RedX
never interrupt in gang wars :skull:

Offline anty.

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2022, 12:14:45 pm »

I went in a Sultan with a group of 4 to fight 15 - 17 most wanted people.
                  ~ Plan by @RedX
that's only if the server rarely had that much of criminals lmfao

the whole time half of the players are cops then they can clean the city from criminals easily wdym lol?

Offline anty.

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2022, 12:42:39 pm »
never lol

I can post my cop-clips so u will understand XDDD
so you literally record every single thing you do or others do?

Offline Steev

• Respect: +13/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [K]Steev
  • Crew: K
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2022, 03:16:22 pm »
imo I'm gonna give it a -1. people say it's too op but imo it isn't that op and swat skin is unlocked in rank 8 so it's basically worth it.

Offline anty.

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2022, 04:26:38 pm »
bruh whenever i play, my recorder is on 24/7
big rip to your space

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2022, 12:42:29 pm »
- Broken S.W.A.T skin with already insane headshot damage reduction (If in a armored car, its just unplayable)

Offline bruno98

• Respect: +1/-3
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: bruno98
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2022, 02:37:49 pm »
The cops in real life have much more protection than the criminals, and all the advantages you said are pretty much balanced because on the server the cops are usually about 1 for every 4 or more criminals/civilians.

Offline Dan

• Respect: +325/-40
  • They Saw The Dan ... They Ran 💨
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dan
  • Discord name: illlDaN#6065
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2022, 02:19:35 am »
most of the warrents are in teams these days and cops usually fight when they are outnumbered, i guess having something that protects them might be handy

Offline FlyingBanana

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +20/-27
  • if life gives u lemons have banana
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: FlyingBanana
  • Discord name: FlyingBanana
  • Crew: The four dragons triad
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2022, 02:48:21 am »
most of the warrents are in teams these days and cops usually fight when they are outnumbered, i guess having something that protects them might be handy
-1 agree with dan here

Offline Cashewz

• vibe check
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2022, 04:12:14 am »
Quote from: Cashewz
Everything should be balanced, fair and square

finding a team is something you can create, both civs and cops

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2022, 06:02:54 am »
Taken that you need rank 8 and you actually need to have the SWAT Skin to have the helmet protection, pretty balanced.
There are positives and negatives to all sides, simply don´t aim at the head if it is dealing less damage than a body shot.
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

Offline Cashewz

• vibe check
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2022, 04:24:36 pm »
Taken that you need rank 8 and you actually need to have the SWAT Skin to have the helmet protection, pretty balanced.
There are positives and negatives to all sides, simply don´t aim at the head if it is dealing less damage than a body shot.

You don’t make sense at all, headshots are supposed to deal more damage regardless of a helmet or not anyway. Like I said, the helmet is one sided, which means only cops can get it, yes I understand leveling up for it but if that’s the case what’s for criminals then?