Author Topic: Remove swat helmet protection  (Read 7471 times)

Offline Steev

• Respect: +13/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [K]Steev
  • Crew: K
Re: Remove swat helmet protection
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2022, 05:26:30 pm »
You don’t make sense at all, headshots are supposed to deal more damage regardless of a helmet or not anyway. Like I said, the helmet is one sided, which means only cops can get it, yes I understand leveling up for it but if that’s the case what’s for criminals then?
how about mike should add a helmet protection, basically it's in ammu-nation and it's for a specific level and people could buy it but once you die or get headshotted you lose it and you need to buy it again to wear the helmet, therefore it's balanced for both cocks and rubbers *cough* *cough* i meant cops and robbers
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 05:29:01 pm by Greplier »

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2022, 05:58:41 pm »
Taken that you need rank 8 and you actually need to have the SWAT Skin to have the helmet protection, pretty balanced.
There are positives and negatives to all sides, simply don´t aim at the head if it is dealing less damage than a body shot.

cba arguing with this logic

Offline Cashewz

• Respect: +64/-43
  • vibe check
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Cashewz
  • Discord name: Cashewz#6666
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2022, 06:02:38 pm »
how about mike should add a helmet protection, basically it's in ammu-nation and it's for a specific level and people could buy it but once you die or get headshotted you lose it and you need to buy it again to wear the helmet, therefore it's balanced for both cocks and rubbers *cough* *cough* i meant cops and robbers

It does sound like a good idea but I personally would just rather have it simplistic if you ask me

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2022, 08:28:36 pm »
That is a typical TDM feature and not needed in this server. To me, the helmet protection does make some sense, but the biggest disadvantage is while they're in a vehicle. If it's possible, it would be great that the head protection is gone once SWAT gets into a vehicle, if that is not possible, just remove the feature since it's a big disadvantage.

Offline Steev

• Respect: +13/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [K]Steev
  • Crew: K
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2022, 08:43:08 pm »
That is a typical TDM feature and not needed in this server. To me, the helmet protection does make some sense, but the biggest disadvantage is while they're in a vehicle. If it's possible, it would be great that the head protection is gone once SWAT gets into a vehicle, if that is not possible, just remove the feature since it's a big disadvantage.
yea lol I got this idea from the another server but thanks for the feedbacks

Offline Bode

• Respect: +153/-138
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Bode
  • Discord name: Bode66#6875
  • Crew: Los Santos BloodZ
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2022, 03:07:19 pm »
It's just way too strong, not even a full desert eagle mag can take one down. Nobody should have an unfair higher advantage towards the others, honestly it was way better before it wasn't working at all, which nobody even realized.

Everything should be balanced, fair and square, swat helmet is something no one can achieve in here other than swat skins themselves. Let's compare this to an unlockable for example, everyone can have an Infernus when reaching a certain level, or an unlockable weapon, which makes everyone have the same stuff is my point.

If I were to change it, I'd probably make swat spawn with half armor everytime on spawn
I totally agree with you it's advantage but always cop should be stronger than warrent and mike is like some real stuff.

Offline Cashewz

• vibe check
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2022, 10:12:20 am »
I totally agree with you it's advantage but always cop should be stronger than warrent and mike is like some real stuff.

Explain how you simultaneously agree with me then mention cops should be stronger, because it’s not balanced at all, makes new players leave

Offline SirenHead.

• Respect: +14/-24
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2022, 11:23:24 am »
+1 from me

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2022, 07:36:20 pm »
Explain how you simultaneously agree with me then mention cops should be stronger, because it’s not balanced at all, makes new players leave
How does helmet protection make players leave the server? You make no sense, how do they even know they have helmet protection you told them?
What about the newbies being hunted when they are most wanted or when newbies get killed when they have a moneybag and a random person kills them because they don´t have a moneybag?
Sure police officers killing most wanted is also "maybe" one of the reasons people leave, but not a reason why new players leave, rather why veterans that are bored of the gamemode leave.

I apologize for going off topic just clearing your sentence out.
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

Offline Cashewz

• vibe check
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2022, 09:29:49 pm »
How does helmet protection make players leave the server? You make no sense, how do they even know they have helmet protection you told them?
What about the newbies being hunted when they are most wanted or when newbies get killed when they have a moneybag and a random person kills them because they don´t have a moneybag?
Sure police officers killing most wanted is also "maybe" one of the reasons people leave, but not a reason why new players leave, rather why veterans that are bored of the gamemode leave.

You clearly aren’t an active player in the server, go and check it out for yourself. Give me one day without a newer or older player saying cops are broken at the moment.

“How do they even know they have helmet protection?” You cant be serious with this one...

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2022, 10:08:00 pm »

dude, you can't...

you literally play cop every single damn time, your opinion is absurd lmao

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Respect: +5/-31
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Kittycatmur
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2022, 07:56:04 pm »
All high ranked units have some special abilities. If not helmet protection, then something else should be given instead.
How about GPS blocker device that would prevent SWAT units from being tracked?