Author Topic: luciusx Quitting several times to avoid arrest  (Read 1832 times)

Offline Vito_Bambino

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
luciusx Quitting several times to avoid arrest
« on: May 04, 2019, 02:27:58 pm »
Your in-game name Vito_Bambino
Their in-game name luciusx
Detailsluciusx today has quitting several times to avoid arrest (3+) he not only makes that with me but i heard he makes with other several players. This is simple disruptive behavior. I'm doing this report since I already said to him stop and he doesnt.
Evidence First, he quite for the first time after I tazed him, I didnt even make a ss because could be a mistake.
Second time, Here we can see clear that i tazed him and he used /q

Third time. again soon after i taze him he quits

Fourth time: Here I was just going to taze him while he was in my motorcycle and he quit (The tazer in my hand and the charges of robbing an law enforcement car proves it):
http://

Offline luciusx

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
Re: luciusx Quitting several times to avoid arrest
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2019, 02:39:03 pm »
To me, this looks like you have a big grudge against me and trying to tie it up in a report about something I did, which I didn't do. All I can see from the screens is that you took a few screens of me when I'm leaving the server. Which I did often because my screen turns black oftenly.  There aren't even proof of vehicles that I drove if I were there. Your evidence is not strong and your story is very poor.

Offline Vito_Bambino

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2019, 02:50:23 pm »
I don't know what you are trying to say. But my evidence is very strong. In the chat it clearly shows: I tazed several times and you evaded. Against facts there is no arguments.

Offline Kiru

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • just a regular passing by
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2019, 02:54:33 pm »
To me, this looks like you have a big grudge against me and trying to tie it up in a report about something I did, which I didn't do. All I can see from the screens is that you took a few screens of me when I'm leaving the server. Which I did often because my screen turns black oftenly.  There aren't even proof of vehicles that I drove if I were there. Your evidence is not strong and your story is very poor.

Check the chatlog.

Code: [Select]
[21:15:18] << luciusx (0) left the server (quit).
[21:15:48] >> luciusx (0) has joined.
[21:16:19] luciusx (0){FFFFFF}: why tf is my screen all black
[21:16:33] luciusx (0){FFFFFF}: come arrest me cop
[21:17:47] luciusx (0){FFFFFF}: my screen is all black do you know how to solve this

P.S: You got the black screen when you "re-joined".

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 03:01:50 pm by Kiru »
]

Offline Vito_Bambino

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2019, 03:01:27 pm »
He never came to me saying that his screen was ''all black''. He would only quit and start robbing places again. But it is very convenient that his screen only is ''all black'' when I taze him and he is going to be arrested.