Author Topic: PSO Appeal  (Read 773 times)

Offline Violet

• Busta
  • Respect: +2/-1
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Violet
PSO Appeal
« on: January 09, 2022, 01:07:04 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Your in-game name[9T]Zygarde
Ban or infraction appeal?PSO
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone2 Hour ago
Ban/infraction reason and details PSO is : Cop Rule breaking[Attacking a Non-Thread player]. So Basically I was COP.I was patrolling city.And that time a player called "J0HNNY_F@T_C0CK" got 2 star wanted by some reason and other some cop chasing him on foot for taze him. So I go there and trying to stop him with my car[But not trying to stop him by ramming] and I failed to stop him.Then I go to his in front of his running way to stop but Unfortunately IDK how he just Teleport under my car and dead.I think because of my Internet Problem cuz I play in this server with 200+ Ping,40-50Fps and 2+ Pl.After that I told Sorry but after some while I got the PSO. And I didnt do this intentionally.It was Unfortunately   :'( :-[   
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?IDK what should I type
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?IDK what should I type
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?One cop was in my car but I dont think so that he can understand the situation cuz he dont see My gameplay in my screen.
Any more information to provide? Thats all I did not any other Prove.

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-40
  • Server Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Re: PSO Appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2022, 04:01:55 pm »
I can't recall what I issued the PSO for exactly (can't find any evidence of why it was issued), so I have revoked the PSO and any XP that you may have lost has now been restored.

Sorry for the delay in replying.