Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
stop lie you was there for 3 min we blocked your way we didnt ram you or smth we just rob you stop reporting for nothing
your eye vision -6/6 because even a blind person can see what you are doing in this video.

@KillMonger you are complaining about some guys who stole your car in a game Grand Theft Auto.

I understand that you are upset about something but you guys just wanted to bait us. You had 100 chances to leave the place and you didn't.

Also stop insulting us, it won't do any good.

when did i insult you? what i m supposed to call a donkey? a rat?
rules are rules wht r u even saying stolen my car then why do you report someone for random attacking? complaining about someone killed you in Grand Theft Auto.
server is meant to be played within the rules and proper regulation
Crews / Re: Crew tag addition - Please read.
« Latest post by Zakooo on Today at 08:05:17 pm »
ADD TB Tag at our beloved Players:

>>Zatoxa_Toast

>>Ardealul

Thanks.
General / Re: Staff unfairness strikes again
« Latest post by puuro on Today at 07:46:20 pm »
Sincer there are 100 spammers who just don't want another crew to the server and karbz not answering because he's busy, to make sure he sees this, imma post it again and again and again.

Karbz Still waiting for an answer to this. Why just because i was in oG i can't make my own crew with my friends THAT had nothing to do with what happend and some people that were not oG's. I made another crew with 11 people and moody deleted it without even consulting with you about it. Here is the list, tell me what did they do wrong so we can't be in the same crew.

Executive
● [187]Ardealul (0 infraction points) (not urdu speaker)

Founder
● [187]x4x (0 infraction points) (not urdu speaker)

Commander
● [187]Bendary (not urdu speaker)
● [187]Saan (not ex oG) (not urdu speaker)

● [187]Benz1ne (not urdu speaker)
● [187]Stingotango (not urdu speaker)
● [187]wassaby (not urdu speaker)

Trial
● [187]Nieth (not urdu speaker)
● [187]UnderWorLd. (not ex oG)
● [187]boombooooom (not ex oG) (not urdu speaker)
● [187]GhostReaper (not ex oG) (not urdu speaker)

Don't get me wrong, i am saying about the urdu stuff because alot of the conversations on discord were in urdu and we stopped checking discord because of it.
General / Re: Staff unfairness strikes again
« Latest post by PezeR on Today at 06:50:33 pm »
Sincer there are 100 spammers who just don't want another crew to the server and karbz not answering because he's busy, to make sure he sees this, imma post it again and again and again.

@DaddyKarbzy Still waiting for an answer to this. Why just because i was in oG i can't make my own crew with my friends THAT had nothing to do with what happend and some people that were not oG's. I made another crew with 11 people and moody deleted it without even consulting with you about it. Here is the list, tell me what did they do wrong so we can't be in the same crew.

Executive
● [187]Ardealul (0 infraction points) (not urdu speaker)

Founder
● [187]x4x (0 infraction points) (not urdu speaker)

Commander
● [187]Bendary (not urdu speaker)
● [187]Saan (not ex oG) (not urdu speaker)

● [187]Benz1ne (not urdu speaker)
● [187]Stingotango (not urdu speaker)
● [187]wassaby (not urdu speaker)

Trial
● [187]Nieth (not urdu speaker)
● [187]UnderWorLd. (not ex oG)
● [187]boombooooom (not ex oG) (not urdu speaker)
● [187]GhostReaper (not ex oG) (not urdu speaker)

Don't get me wrong, i am saying about the urdu stuff because alot of the conversations on discord were in urdu and we stopped checking discord because of it.
General Off-Topic / Someone here ever played GTA Long Night?
« Latest post by Ann222222 on Today at 06:45:10 pm »
I had to ask  ;D

I'm not btw
Player Complaints / Random bounty
« Latest post by leks26reg on Today at 06:30:57 pm »
Your in-game nameleks26rus
Their in-game namereset
Date & Time of incident (UTC)20 minutes ago
DetailsRule 13 states: Don't give awards without good reason. The only valid reasons for assigning a reward are revenge (for attack/murder/theft of you/your property). He broke this rule, I went to the server and carried the load. When will this disgrace stop?
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://youtu.be/N-869WVlNsA
Player Complaints / Ruins the game
« Latest post by leks26reg on Today at 06:17:58 pm »
Their in-game namereset
Date & Time of incident (UTC)Today
DetailsAt 35 seconds into the video, you can see how a player with a nickname reset joined the game. I was minding my own business, he arrived and started chasing me again. And then write to the chat for the video that I published in the last post. He started to deliberately catch up and crash into me. I warned him that I would write a complaint against him and record a video. This didn’t stop him, he continued doing it and told me to make the next video. . Also in the video at 5:45 you can see how he deliberately crashed into me. Please take action now
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://youtu.be/F5wGSeDdk7E
Player Complaints / Shooting and kill no reason
« Latest post by leks26reg on Today at 06:04:02 pm »
Their in-game namebigguyx_0
Date & Time of incident (UTC)10 minutes ago
DetailsI stood talking to the player. At that time, bigguyx_0 arrived and killed both of us for no reason.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://youtu.be/2enQmXS5Rpg
Ban and Infraction Appeals / Re: my ban appeal
« Latest post by GORDON0801L on Today at 05:55:44 pm »
Iam with arpa for ever and he's not a cheater
Crews / Re: Crew tag addition - Please read.
« Latest post by DimitRizz on Today at 05:49:41 pm »
Remove [wT] from [wT]DimitRizz, thanks in advance.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10