Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General / Re: Staff unfairness strikes again
« Latest post by Ardealul on Today at 03:40:50 am »
you change the list and then a day later spit out your "not urdu speaker" list after deleting all their names off it
its really funny how hard you try to be relevant in this server
btw what are you bragging about ? your ingame score after the reset ? :sob: yes i had a life and didnt spam mcnr after the reset what a disgrace i am to this community oh my god

Wtf you're saying. I just said you think you're part of this while barely playing, which is true. I don't want to be relevant, i just did nothing wrong and i am punished as i did.

Plenty of time and choices to leave oG after it's bad reputation and punishments but decided to listen and repeat like parrots, whose mistake it is?

It's not like you personally didnt do anything wrong, ain't it? I didnt do anything wrong and still punished as i did. You left staff team so you don't get kicked, now please don't comment on anything because i didn't said anything of you joining back after what you did. I literary don't care anymore, do as you want, but don't interfeer with me, ok?
Your in-game name(B)KillMonger
Their in-game nameAndrewlul , x4x , benzine , tb sad and all those in these videos (except ghostreaper he was just standing there)
Date & Time of incident (UTC)30 mins ago
Detailsso i was in car with my partner marnie then this group of monkeys and donkeys came out of us nowhere and started harrasing both of us. then later on they wanted us to leave us the place but their friends were blocking our way then this andrewlul guy sat in the car and driven to the water which is on the highway just like few miles away. by chance i missed to record that part because i forgot to press the hotkey for auto record but i have something else for that, and my friend marine can also vouch for me.
https://imgur.com/a/tHMEfJs ( this is the screenshot of the chat where his friends making fun of me that i cant swim because this andrewlul guy droven to the river.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

Apart of the report these guys claims that they plays the game fair no way, in a recent post of mafias i saw that these players are not getting to create their own crew but they claims that they play this game without violation of rules, this is what you mean by saying that? I request the management that these dumbs should be suspended from the server so that they all can have life instead of spending their 3/4th of day on the computer screen.
These guys were crying to open their own mafia with bunch of these monkeys and donkeys and thats how they will ruin the server. especially this andrewlul guy should be banned from this server because all he do in this server is rulebreak , shittalk and cheats ofc.
stop lie you was there for 3 min we blocked your way we didnt ram you or smth we just rob you stop reporting for nothing
Accepted Complaints / Re: Angry cop >:
« Latest post by Jay_Dee on Today at 01:27:48 am »
Thanks for the report - Player will be punished
Accepted Complaints / Re: Munna Rustler rule-braking
« Latest post by Jay_Dee on Today at 01:21:07 am »
Thanks for the report - Player will be punished.
« Latest post by parisisnthuman on Today at 12:11:11 am »
What was the question? What was the ex 187 member list. It was the same as og list. Tbh, a dude that has 6k score but spams discord and forums telling me I am mentally ill is fascinating.
you change the list and then a day later spit out your "not urdu speaker" list after deleting all their names off it
its really funny how hard you try to be relevant in this server
btw what are you bragging about ? your ingame score after the reset ? :sob: yes i had a life and didnt spam mcnr after the reset what a disgrace i am to this community oh my god
« Latest post by DimitRizz on Yesterday at 11:20:33 pm »
Plenty of time and choices to leave oG after it's bad reputation and punishments but decided to listen and repeat like parrots, whose mistake it is?
Accepted Complaints / Re: Munna Rustler rule-braking
« Latest post by Tessa.Lamb on Yesterday at 09:27:03 pm »
I don't need to check anything, even in your own /actions I don't see me hitting your vehicle, can you stop lying?

I can report you for lying toward admins and making false reports just by /actions in your video.

I crashed in the very first second of video so not sure the purpose of why you made video after I crashed. God bless your brain

Munna out.

[[just so you know Rustler and Seasparrow attacks dont register in the actions log, keep this in mind next time you want to defend yourself against abussing this samp interface]]

/actions and /crimes are there to show your stupidity that i wasnt a threat or made a threat crime in the last 5min, but you are full of poop and a big liar, in forums and in-game chat. go away now and wait for your punishment
« Latest post by Ardealul on Yesterday at 08:57:11 pm »
linking og memberlist meanwhile the question was something else entirely
and you get upset when someone calls you mentally ill

What was the question? What was the ex 187 member list. It was the same as og list. Tbh, a dude that has 6k score but spams discord and forums telling me I am mentally ill is fascinating.
Accepted Complaints / Re: Angry cop >:
« Latest post by SAANquick on Yesterday at 07:48:02 pm »
bro ur whole gameplay is about harrasing/flaming , i couldn't record bcs of my fps drop thats why i took a ss , + u can't be trusted since its not me the first one who reported for this.
« Latest post by parisisnthuman on Yesterday at 07:43:08 pm »

Go back to your discord and spam gifs there, you do not know what you are talking about.
please stay shut where youre not mentioned/asked a question thanks
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10