Author Topic: Error working in services as a garbage dump in Bayside  (Read 1281 times)

Not rated

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-5
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LinkOscuro457
  • Discord name: Link Oscuro457
Error working in services as a garbage dump in Bayside
« on: September 04, 2019, 11:23:21 pm »
I am afraid to make this post in the forum, it is not valid if they make bayside a city that only belongs to one state, because I love that the city of Bayside is LV and SF and that is why I fear that if I publish this the solution is that it is only one of those two but well I trust it will not be so.
The problem is that bayside is a city that belongs to two states and that you can only interact in it when the city in function is LV but when the city in function is SF you can also appear there and I like that but the problem is that you cannot work at all there because it comes out that the city is only in operation when LV is active and what I intend is that the city is functioning when SF is the active city and also when they are LV (Hello, I have realized that nothing can be done in Bayside even though LV is the city in operation) :'(

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 08:26:40 pm by LinkOscuro457 »
Arriba España

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: Error working in services as a garbage dump in Bayside
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 11:29:26 am »
The Trashmaster mission can only be started in the inner city. Bayside is not the inner city. There are not enough dumpsters in Bayside for the mission to work. It would require you to drive across gant bridge to the next trash location which would take ages and the timer would run out.
View trailers here.