Author Topic: Wanted Level Evasion  (Read 1852 times)

Not rated

Offline GtaFreak

• Respect: +38/-6
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: GtaFreak
  • Discord name: GtaFreak#4193
Wanted Level Evasion
« on: April 11, 2019, 01:38:22 pm »
Just to quote something from the information section.

When you have a wanted level, you can reduce it by staying away from the cops. The higher your wanted level is, the further away from the cops you need to be. Your radar blip visibility distance is increased the higher your wanted level, meaning you will have to be even further away to evade the cops.

Each wanted star takes more time to evade than the lower one, for example it takes 4 minutes to lose your 6th star and 1 minute 30 seconds to lose your first star. In total, to evade the cops and reduce your wanted level from 6 stars to 0 stars (innocent) will take 16 minutes and 30 seconds.

My only suggestion for this would be as follows...

Can the time for evasion be reduced by half if there's 0 police on duty? Or would this cause balancing issues w/ money/score earning.

Thanks.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: Wanted Level Evasion
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 02:40:30 pm »
I plan to add some balancing measures based on the ratio of cops to players i.e. the more cops that are online the bigger payouts for bank robberies etc. but I hadn’t considered evasion time.

To be honest it will be quite easy to evade the wanted level if there are no cops online and I wouldn’t want to make it too easy.
View trailers here.