Author Topic: They send me to jail when a criminal kills me and we both have stars only when t  (Read 2323 times)

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-5
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LinkOscuro457
  • Discord name: Link Oscuro457
Hello, there is a mistake that makes me very angry that it is that when there is a police in the game, one who is in another city if a criminal kills me, they send me to jail, poison from the hospital and the police are super far away. I'm dodne

[attachment deleted by admin]
Arriba España

Offline MrAz18485

• Respect: +12/-6
  • Gone.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Henry_Oaks
Wait,poison??? What do you mean

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
From what I remember it works like this:

If you die most wanted, you will be sent to jail after dying. The logic behind this is that you have a bounty on your head and the hospital staff report your presence to the police.

If you have a ‘felon’ wanted level (orange) and you are near a cop when you die you will go to jail. If there are no cops around I think there is a random chance of going to jail.

If you have a ticket wanted level (yellow) you will spawn at the hospital and retain your wanted level.

If you have an issue with this system or wish to suggest a change to it please do so clearly and calmly and we will take it on board.
View trailers here.

Offline Hot_Boi

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Ramming Speed!!!
    • View Profile
Maybe he dies near a cop? Because if you die near a cop you will be sent to jail instantly.

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
From what I remember it works like this:

If you die most wanted, you will be sent to jail after dying. The logic behind this is that you have a bounty on your head and the hospital staff report your presence to the police.

If you have a ‘felon’ wanted level (orange) and you are near a cop when you die you will go to jail. If there are no cops around I think there is a random chance of going to jail.

If you have a ticket wanted level (yellow) you will spawn at the hospital and retain your wanted level.

If you have an issue with this system or wish to suggest a change to it please do so clearly and calmly and we will take it on board.
Okay, XD, I didn't know, I thought it was a mistake
Arriba España

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
Maybe he dies near a cop? Because if you die near a cop you will be sent to jail instantly.
XD yes, right Mike was the most wanted so he sent me to jail
Arriba España

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
Wait,poison??? What do you mean
XD is the google translator that I write the text in Spanish and this translates it as you want
Arriba España

Offline Sewer_Rat

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +14/-24
  • Press -- respect button if you love me <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Behave
Hello, there is a mistake that makes me very angry that it is that when there is a police in the game, one who is in another city if a criminal kills me, they send me to jail, poison from the hospital and the police are super far away. I'm dodne

The hospital staff can identify you as a criminal when you wake up from the coma, its a 1/5 chance of happening if you are an orange criminal, if you are a most wanted (red colored name) you have a 1/3 of going to jail after dying, as the medical staff can check your crimes and have communication with the police departments.