Poll

Why you lockkin discussion topic? Is for the community to discuss???! Or wasnt it?

Idk
1 (33.3%)
Just why?
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: July 18, 2021, 06:18:07 pm

Author Topic: Pso thing  (Read 1668 times)

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
Pso thing
« on: May 24, 2020, 03:49:32 pm »
Hi its me again. ;(
So as i got another PSO for killing unarmed even tho he was armed he had guns i still got PSO and ended in jail. So admins wont see you as the law even wont ask you wot happen the instantly put you in jail for that didnt even passed 2 secs after the kill. So it happend like this me and Ashley (both have pso) and i have warning if i do that i would get inf too, we were roamin around and arrested some guys some got killed and we arrived at the strip to one MW. He had
called his infernus and entered the car after we started ahootin the car so he can not getaway he went out of the car and had TEC'S in hand i went out pulled tazer but when i saw guns i started shootin with M4 he switched again to weps and back to fist than stoped to say he is unarmed but he got killed and seconds after that (instantly) me and Ashley both have a pso. So what im saying that i got pso for killin a MW ARMED. But the pso saying he is unarmed what do you all think? Is this a rule break should be considered a pso or not, and what would you do in this case? Both ours and admins side
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 03:52:22 pm by Astronaut »

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
Re: Pso thing
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 04:50:26 pm »
What's the point of doing all this, when your PSO is revoked? you got PSO issued because of what the admin saw in victim's perspective. He won't just go jailing you for no possible reason. Maybe it was a mistake, but you were punished for a valid reason (since it's what admin saw seemed unfair) and since there's no proof of what happened there, we'll let it go.
xo

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2020, 04:53:28 pm »
Nah i  just discovered, this I wrote before making an appeal. This  as fact considering the community about admin making fast decision so i wanted to talk about it so what do you say?

Offline Parzival

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2020, 04:57:42 pm »
Giving the suspect a time or 1 - 1.5 seconds is fine, because sometimes you're equipped with a weapon and you're not even aware of it. About the admin thing, mistakes happen, learn to bypass them, instead of making a chewing gum out of them.
xo

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2020, 05:15:02 pm »
It's easy for me to avoid this. I like fairfight ,meaning that if the suspect never aimed at me or shot someone, I wouldn't shoot him .Even if he's armed with gun,but show no threat.

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2020, 05:21:36 pm »
Ye fairfight is a thing but  wont he shoot you when you give him time  to do that? In th is case i had some of my armour gone as i remember that giving him an advantage. I sometimes rush bank full of mw trying to taze and arrest many can proof this. Btw i cant  see like wot crimes he had past few minutes if he shot somebody else or nah. I suggest somekind of computer in police cars tellin you the person you follow what crimes he had done in the last few minutes. That should help in case like this

Offline Parzival

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2020, 05:29:43 pm »
tellin you the person you follow what crimes he had done in the last few minutes

can't you give it 10 seconds to type /crimes and check
xo

trina

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2020, 05:36:01 pm »
I have locked this topic, it was already handled.