Author Topic: Cop Hunting shouldn't be allowed  (Read 6538 times)

Offline chuppy

• Respect: +27/-42
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: chuppy
  • Discord name: chuppy#1337
Re: Cop Hunting shouldn't be allowed
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2020, 11:25:00 pm »
How the hell can you abuse a /report command? You typing it down doesn't mean the player will get punished. Unless the admin sees the whole thing, nothing will happen.

Offline Solid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-9
  • Dua Lipa <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Solid
  • Discord name: Solid#3859
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2020, 12:55:30 pm »
So, I had pretty much the same thing happen with me and my friend. We fought and killed ShockWeave and Astronaught, whilst Astro was pretty chill about the thing, to my knowledge..
Shockweave went out of his way to MULTIPLE TIMES find me and my friend, as a civilian, run up to us, on purpose rob us to get 2 or more stars and then proceeded to unload on us.
I got a vid of it here, where me and my friend pulled up on a ticket evader and all of a sudden Shockweave just comes, on purpose robs my friend and then we start a fight. That's literally promoting Deathmatching.. but due to current rules it's all fine, cause he was orange.

Offline UnforgiveN

• Respect: +49/-14
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: UnforgiveN
  • Crew: 36 Boys
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2020, 06:36:23 pm »
If cophunting wasnt allowed ; he still had reason to kill you to protect himself . If youre complaining about robbing on purpose to get stars , well . Why not ?
logo" border="0

Offline chuppy

• Respect: +27/-42
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: chuppy
  • Discord name: chuppy#1337
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2020, 07:37:55 pm »
You can't talk about "protecting yourself" when you're the person who started the fight..that's what's wrong with this. There is no "self defense" if you are the one who came after the cop. If it was the other way around, then by all means, kill him. But chasing and killing cops who haven't done anything to you is wrong..I really don't understand how people don't get this.

Again, if this kind of gameplay is okay to the developer, then at least let cops have the same freedom. Currently civilians only have to think about colorus..like..BLUE OR RED = KILL , WHITE OR YELLOW = KILL ONLY WHEN THEY DO SOMETHING TO YOU. While cops have shit ton of rules to follow..when to arrest, when to taze, when to use weapons, who is armed who is unarmed in this group of people - who can i shoot who can't i shoot, what to do when the person is in water, what to do when the person is on a high building, what to do when the person is paused, where exactly to shoot a bike so you don't harm the unarmed criminal..list goes on and on and on. And it's all to preserve a life of a civilian (who loses the same amount of cash as we do on death btw), who will 2 and a half minutes later buy guns and go on a DM spree against you and your fellow officers. It makes no sense..if they're free to screw us over for absolutely no reason why should we have to be so very RPish and never ever harm them?

Offline denim

• Respect: +31/-15
  • Ain't nothing 2 Fuck with!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: denim
  • Discord name: hAze#0233
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2020, 08:07:06 pm »
So, I had pretty much the same thing happen with me and my friend. We fought and killed ShockWeave and Astronaught, whilst Astro was pretty chill about the thing, to my knowledge..
Shockweave went out of his way to MULTIPLE TIMES find me and my friend, as a civilian, run up to us, on purpose rob us to get 2 or more stars and then proceeded to unload on us.
I got a vid of it here, where me and my friend pulled up on a ticket evader and all of a sudden Shockweave just comes, on purpose robs my friend and then we start a fight. That's literally promoting Deathmatching.. but due to current rules it's all fine, cause he was orange.

FYI, We can take revenge From cops for arresting us or taking us down. It's in the rules.
So People not taking revenge and being cool with cops isn't really a problem. Shockwave had right to kill those cops as he can take revenge.

Offline Solid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-9
  • Dua Lipa <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Solid
  • Discord name: Solid#3859
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2020, 08:08:49 pm »
FYI, We can take revenge From cops for arresting us or taking us down. It's in the rules.
So People not taking revenge and being cool with cops isn't really a problem. Shockwave had right to kill those cops as he can take revenge.

Yeah, I'd understand that if it was in the same life w/o death. But if he goes after us 3 times in a row and 2 of those he dies and then finally is successfull, that's just hunting us down on purpose.

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-5
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LinkOscuro457
  • Discord name: Link Oscuro457
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2020, 08:19:20 pm »
-1 Is it part of the game that the police will lose because of being killed?
Arriba España

Offline RavenGuard69

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +16/-60
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Bear
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2020, 11:17:11 am »
-1 Is it part of the game that the police will lose because of being killed?
just read all of the topic newb and you'll see

Offline Devon007

• Respect: +12/-4
  • >.<
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Devon007
  • Discord name: Devon007#4844
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2020, 05:39:46 pm »
Yes, this needs to be stopped. currently, cops are weak and helpless as compared to robbers. I have experienced and seen players getting killed just because they are playing as cops. maybe that's why the teams are unbalanced, 65 players playing out of which only 7 - 10 are cops.

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2020, 05:59:17 pm »
Yes, this needs to be stopped. currently, cops are weak and helpless as compared to robbers. I have experienced and seen players getting killed just because they are playing as cops. maybe that's why the teams are unbalanced, 65 players playing out of which only 7 - 10 are cops.
Let me be honest at this part, 20 cops is enough for 80 players, if half of them are skilled. The only reason cops are unbalanced mostly, because theres mostly 1-3 well skilled cops in the city out of 15 non-skilled. I'm starting to get used to cop hunting rule already, which probs will stay there, until Mike or M3E6 decides to change it.

Me as criminal and even some my friends, don't cop hunt, If there will be cop after me or my friends if were together, ofc we will take care of it. So should others aswell, but we shouldn't encourage new players to cop hunt. There's plenty other ways to kill cops, without chasing them down, its simple, drive past them, mostly they will come after you, if not, bad luck, find another cop. Rather lure them into your death trap, than hunt them down with your 4 man sultan tank.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 06:05:48 pm by MLGERROR »

Offline Devon007

• Respect: +12/-4
  • >.<
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Devon007
  • Discord name: Devon007#4844
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2020, 06:59:08 pm »
Me as criminal and even some my friends, don't cop hunt.

yes, only you and your friends don't. what about the others? there should be a global rule.

cops have already too many restrictions. Not all cops want to start a fight, not at least with some 4 man sultan tank.even if a cop is minding his own business like fishing or driving around people still kill them how is that FAIR.

Let me be honest at this part, 20 cops is enough for 80 players, if half of them are skilled. The only reason cops are unbalanced mostly, because theres mostly 1-3 well skilled cops in the city out of 15 non-skilled.

what about the new cops? they always get hunted by people

people are just looking for a reason to DM and "the player was a cop" is a perfect one.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 07:09:18 pm by Devon007 »

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2020, 07:26:21 pm »
cops have already too many restrictions. Not all cops want to start a fight

agreed on that part.

I also want that rule to be removed. It causes unneccesary dm in the server.

even if a cop is minding his own business like fishing or driving around people still kill them how is that FAIR.

Old people should actually pay attetion to that. You can tell instantly if that cop is minding his own business. But there are some sneaky cops who pretend like they mind their own business, and woala, you were just crushed by car.

what about the new cops? they always get hunted by people

Right now its in the players hand, if he wants to hunt cops, if he wants do to so, its fine by the rules, but lot people wish the rule to be removed, because it will bring out the douche part of the people. Some people are controlled by rules, some not.

people are just looking for a reason to DM and "the player was a cop" is a perfect one.

I totally agree with that one.

Offline DepressedKid

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +4/-3
  • Jizzzz
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DepressedKid
  • Discord name: depkid#2802
  • Crew: 59
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2020, 02:24:16 pm »
+1 but most of pro players ive seen they wont kill cops while they are white first they do something to get wanted he this should be official