Author Topic: getting kicked if someone from your ip quits  (Read 1179 times)

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
getting kicked if someone from your ip quits
« on: April 23, 2020, 10:22:53 am »
pretty self explanatory but i want to get into some details so you can reproduce the issue.

My brother also wanted to join the server so he could play and give it a try, all was good until he decided to quit.I got kicked from the server(not quite a kick, rather a timeout) then when my client attempted to reconnect i got promped the notorious samp bug "You have been banned from the server.".Which forced me to relog although I was doing something prior to the random timeout.We did some more testing so I could confirm it and this does indeed occur everytime one of the PCs using the same IP disconnects from the server.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: getting kicked if someone from your ip quits
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 04:58:03 pm »
I believe this is a SA-MP issue and not something I have the ability to solve. It happens to me also. Very frusrating believe me I know.
View trailers here.

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
Re: getting kicked if someone from your ip quits
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 05:25:38 pm »
I believe this is a SA-MP issue and not something I have the ability to solve. It happens to me also. Very frusrating believe me I know.
Its not a samp bug.I havent encountered this issue anywhere else but if its not fixable theres nothing to do about it i guess