Author Topic: EZKIDS never stops  (Read 3770 times)

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
EZKIDS never stops
« on: July 03, 2019, 12:17:18 am »
TFA
EZKIDS
RDM and Insults
Well he just logged in and started to insult, then ge rdm me, I am really tired of him breking rules. Clara said if she saw one more report of him breaking rules he'll be banned, so here it is.
Then he killed a player for no reason and he said he killed him bc the player was orange and he was most wanted, so more RDM.
Then he started to ram his car into me, for no reason.
Then finally he killed me for no reason and said ''1v1 clear''

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 12:45:29 am by Avenger »

Offline Uncle Mega

• Respect: +27/-8
  • Ex CM
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Megatron
Re: EZKIDS never stops
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 01:07:47 am »
Strong evidence I would say,
EZKIDS, please explain your own version and why did you attack him?

Offline Deatring

• Busta
  • THE ELBOW MASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 01:12:22 am »
Keep lying to trying to get me banned lad.
1 I Robbed the player and he robbed me aswell so i can kill him
2 Many times i killed you because you robbed me and even if you failed like you normaly do i can still kill you for that
3 In the first picture you were most wanted so i can kill you lol. Many players have done that to me. When i am most wanted people like let's say RoboKill and FunstasticPower come and rob and kill me for no reason and it is fine because i am most wanted.
I really hope Clara or some other admin or moderator don't believe in your lies. The only thing you have against me are that i am insulting you but you stress me a lot with your lies so i do that yea. I have screenshots of you
1 lying
2 pausing to avoid death
3 /q to avoid death
4/ cheat for money

Offline Deatring

• Busta
  • THE ELBOW MASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2019, 01:14:44 am »
Megatron i explained why i attacked him in the previous comment so you can check it out. I am asking can he get banned for the 4 reasons i have proof of with screenshots?

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2019, 01:16:23 am »
 You can post your SS, I can explain what happened in case you post your SS
I never robbed you in the times you were attacking me, and admins are free to check logs. I don't lie, I post evidence, I don't cheat, that's a lie for example. And yeah I was most wanted, but you were white, I told you there is a rule ''Only Reds can kill Reds'' and you didn't listen, also you killed me when I was orange and you said you could kill me bc I was orange, so you broke rules.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 01:33:42 am by Avenger »

Offline Funtastic Power

• Staff of the month August 2019
  • Respect: +40/-14
  • Nrg backtires <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Funtastic_Power
  • Discord name: Funta#5401
  • Crew: Killed on Sight
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2019, 01:38:06 am »
3 In the first picture you were most wanted so i can kill you lol. Many players have done that to me. When i am most wanted people like let's say RoboKill and FunstasticPower come and rob and kill me for no reason and it is fine because i am most wanted.
Since I'm mentioned here, we did that because we were red aswell so it's a red vs red battle which is valid, orange can't shoot reds though.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2019, 01:40:07 am »
Since I'm mentioned here, we did that because we were red aswell so it's a red vs red battle which is valid, orange can't shoot reds though.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah, and that's what I explained to EZKIDS and he still killed me.

Offline Deatring

• Busta
  • THE ELBOW MASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2019, 02:26:57 am »
Okay so i thought when somebody is most wanted or like 5 starts you can shoot him because as i said before when i was most wanted many many players have done that to me when i was most wanted and they were from 0-5 starts (white,yellow,orange). But that isn't a official rule because i checked the rules and there was not rule for that so i think admins should add that so players like me don't get confused and know this from now on. And Avenger just say how you got 250k in 10 minutes. I think Robo said that it was a achievement but when i asked you you said not my business so i want to know how it is possible.

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2019, 03:32:17 am »
This time EZkids right, he can kill you if he got robbed by you, and he can kill you too if both of you are most wanteds (red)...i just hope both of you need to be calm and be friendly for once please? yesterday i have bad iil and i can't too focus with those rulebreaker..please just one time..you both need to be calm and cool okay :D

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2019, 03:53:12 am »
No clara, I won't be friendly, I am really sorry but I demand a punish for this user, as I said I didn't rob him, he killed me many times for no reason, check logs to see he DMed me, then this thing I was Red and he was white and he killed me, then I was orange and he killed me as well, and the times he car parked me? and the time he killem when I was in that VAN? I have pressented strong evidence, you can't just say ''you both need to calm down'' cuz I didn't break any rule and I am showing evidence. If you Clara are not going to do anything, well what does ''Player Complains Sections'' exists if you are not going to punish even with evidence? Even I posted a little SS that shows he killed a player and EZKIDS said it was bc ''he was orange'', come on, he was told about this rule that only RED can kill RED, this can be just solved with a ''You both need to calm down''. An just for you to see, my SS show my recent crimes, and my recent crimes that time EZKIDS killed me don't say that I tried to rob him or robbed him.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 04:41:29 am by Avenger »

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2019, 07:44:48 am »
geez he will get punished for that but you need to be calm down from him..and do not blame me for not giving him punishment..i ain't person like defending those players for rulebreaking. and if you both didn't stop fighting or killing each other, then i will come to you and stop both of you.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 07:48:18 am by Xx_Clara_Bunny_xX »

Offline Devon007

• Respect: +12/-4
  • >.<
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Devon007
  • Discord name: Devon007#4844
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2019, 09:00:33 am »
1) - In the first picture, you were the most wanted so he can kill you.

2)-  In the 2nd picture @ezkids you are not allowed to kill orange. unless you are a most wanted player and they are trying to kill you.

3)- In the 3rd and 4th picture @ezkids please explain why you killed him ? as I can see none of you have robbed each other or none of you are most wanted.

3) - @Ezkids why u killed him as seen in the last pic?

and I think anyone can kill the most wanted player for vigilante bonus

you get a cash incentive for taking down a most wanted player. It is essentially a bounty. Therefore it does not fall under the no DM rule.

Please take your time to read the server rules thoroughly.
http://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,20.0.html

Also, you both should stop fighting with each other and follow the rules. you both are under watch.
Fail to follow the rules can get you banned from the server.

Offline Deatring

• Busta
  • THE ELBOW MASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2019, 11:38:29 am »
Okay Clara i agree with you so from now one me and Moe will just ignore this guy. Too much bad stuff comes from typing to him so me and Moe will play like he isn't there and hopefully with that way the things change for once.

Offline Deatring

• Busta
  • THE ELBOW MASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2019, 11:50:48 am »
Okay Devon i am sorry that i break the rules but i didn't know that you can't kill orange too. I only thought you can't kill white and yellow players (0 or 1 stars) which is my mistake and i apologise. As i said in my previous reply from now on i will ignore this guy and hopefully he does the same

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2019, 03:32:05 pm »
1) - In the first picture, you were the most wanted so he can kill you.

2)-  In the 2nd picture @ezkids you are not allowed to kill orange. unless you are a most wanted player and they are trying to kill you.

3)- In the 3rd and 4th picture @ezkids please explain why you killed him ? as I can see none of you have robbed each other or none of you are most wanted.

3) - @Ezkids why u killed him as seen in the last pic?

and I think anyone can kill the most wanted player for vigilante bonus

Please take your time to read the server rules thoroughly.
http://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,20.0.html

Also, you both should stop fighting with each other and follow the rules. you both are under watch.
Fail to follow the rules can get you banned from the server.
On first picture yeah I was most wanted, but he was white when he started to shoot, can he even kill me when he is white?

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2019, 03:48:31 pm »
Okay i will make this clear...this time i will keep my eye on you guys, and if i see any of you in death list, then be ready to explain to me ingame end of the story.