Author Topic: Doctor killed (head shot)  (Read 1515 times)

Offline Bully

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +57/-82
  • never mind
    • View Profile
Doctor killed (head shot)
« on: January 23, 2020, 09:37:30 pm »
Your in-game name:arman
Their in-game name:x_froxstz_x
Details:Doctor killed (head shot)
More details:
By law, physicians and firefighters should not be killed.
Evidence is also available for photos and videos
Please consider more punishment for killing a doctor and firefighter.(
He also kills newcomers
People who are less privileged or not familiar with the law.
I haven't killed this person yet (I have the right to take revenge)
https://streamable.com/ct1o7
https://imgur.com/a/yhQtTqY
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 01:17:25 am by arman »

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060
Re: Doctor killed (head shot)
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 10:13:08 pm »
NIce one i was just w8ing for u till..u do a false report or invaild report...

So lets talk about the situation in here when i released from jail i call mr infernus which spwan near pd main gate,so u know.these days so many cops so they were going here and there (Doing stupid things) so when i see my car it was destroyed not fully destroyed but black smoke engine broken so i shoot my car and destroyed it ..and i get a ticket .so cops were there so many i just go simply call my other car sultan.. and try to ran ..and not to pay ticket ..becuse i wanna rob..so here arman was in his monster truck u can ask this from treba he also take it from arman too..(later)..arman has monster truck so when  i sit in my car and try to ran he crash my car with his moster and blow my car to hell and when i see my stars become 2 wanted level ..i have no chocie but to fight cops there were two cops at that time which killed them and iwas pretty low ...then the other cop came from the pd and killed me ....So its his fault to destroyed my car .with his monster truck..u can saythat (he was trying to help cop during medic) so because of him my car was destroyed and i goto jail for 5 mins and 5k bail.. so  i was so angry on him at that time ..i ask him a lot why u help cop or why u do it but no answer when i was out jail i buy guns and clap  him with sniper as seen in his proofs..Ok u got THAT ...i take my revenge from u

Offline Funtastic Power

• Staff of the month August 2019
  • Respect: +40/-14
  • Nrg backtires <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Funtastic_Power
  • Discord name: Funta#5401
  • Crew: Killed on Sight
Re: Doctor killed (head shot)
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 12:14:10 pm »
For arman, medics can be killed if you destroy someone's car, being a medic or firefighter doesn't make you invincible with the rules and as a medic you are supposed to save lifes not to take them but you may still be able to do self-defense if they attacked you first.
And for frost, revenge in the rules only is for killing, if you got killed by someone you may kill him after, doesn't apply to this car wreck, you should revenge to the cop not the medic, and yes you may shoot arman at that time if you didn't die, put a bounty instead and let someone kill him.
Both sides did some mistake I won't punish anyone but take this as a warning if this happens again then you might get punished.
End of case.