Author Topic: ''Infractions''  (Read 1710 times)

Offline SAK3_

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-6
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: SAK3_
  • Discord name: Martin.mesa13
''Infractions''
« on: December 22, 2019, 12:08:53 am »
Your in-game nameSAK3_
Ban or infraction appeal?Infractions
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone18/12/19
Ban/infraction reason and detailsInfractions injust
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I was on 12/18/19 playing on the server, when at one time in the day I start having conflicts with other players they have attacked me and I have responded unduly because they have killed me and even shot, such players I have killed them sometimes in which your search level was a star or even none (remember that those players shot me)
Following this a Moderator / admin, not really lose, has connected and sees the situations in which I killed the players but without knowing their history. (Robokill)
Continuing, the moderator without knowing history and without me being able to explain myself (Because I only speak Spanish and make use of the `` Google translator '') Decides to put 3 infractions between 2 and 3 points without knowing why and believing the version of the other players who were together, and I could not explain the situation or be able to give my version (I do not remember their names since it happened days ago).
Those infractions are divided into `` For attacking without reason other players '' Which is not true, because I have acted in self-defense and I have been fortunate to be able to kill them after receiving attacks on my person.
'' Kill police and civilians without reason '' Which is also wrong, since the only thing I have done wrong and I recognize it is to have shot the wheels of your car without reason, I recognize it.
And finally, `` harrasment / flaming / discrimination '' I found this infraction today on 12/21/19 when re-entering the server, and what has happened is that when I feel anger and cannot explain with certainty what happened and not receive infringements (Remember that I am Latin American and I use the translator `` I said and I recognize it '' Agh, Fuck u '' which is a common insult and there are always insults on the server, I do not consider it nor harassment , nor flaming even discrimination because I have only insulted the powerlessness and apologize if it was misunderstood
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Explication complete up
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Not due to night time
Any more information to provide?Here I will leave a capture of the infractions received, as you can see, I do not usually cause problems, if I agree that I have had attention calls, like any other player, but I have not had infractions in all the time I have been on this server, which happened yesterday seems too much to me and an abuse of authority to infringe me without having my version of what happened or giving me time to explain myself, since I try to avoid this type of conflict
I have only one infraction a month ago, but I have talked about what happened and they have forgiven me.
I await an answer and help to all this, thank you very much.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline rjpars21

• Busta
  • Respect: +11/-1
  • SWAT OFFICER
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: rjpars21
Re: ''Infractions''
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2019, 02:07:26 am »
Replying here to testify that this guy broke a rule "Points=3 Deathmatching or unnecessary attack (Killing cop as a civilian)"

I'm replying here because I want to clarify that you broke a rule which is I was the cop that you killed me during that time and you were civilian back there. I was the one who DM'ed (Direct Message) to Robokill on discord and sent him a SS of your /crimes based on the dispatch.

Your quote " '' Kill police and civilians without reason '' Which is also wrong, since the only thing I have done wrong and I recognize it is to have shot the wheels of your car without reason, I recognize it." It is clear that you killed me for no reason, and you didn't shot my wheels you shot me directly to my head while I was on a Turismo.

There was also a complaint on you for another DM which is this link: "http://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,1655.0.html" so you were already being watched by Robokill during that time, unfortunately, you were caught for Deathmacthing me. I would recommend to the admin whoever appeals to his infraction that the 2 Deathmatching infraction on him would be REJECTED.

I hope the admin decision would understand my side since Robokill was the one who handled my report.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 02:19:45 am by rjpars21 »

Offline RoboKill

• Ass of the month - All year
  • Respect: +57/-10
  • Sweaty bank hacks <3
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: RoboKill#7970
  • Crew: Killed on Sight
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2019, 10:47:19 am »
The infraction issued on the 16th and 18th of RDM are both valid since what happened was clearly RDM I hope both you and I can agree on that, (One was when you killed Treba as he was an innocent, and one here showing you of killing rjpars21 without a reason, on both issues you denied the fact that it was RDM and tried to lie to get out of it).
However, I will remove the infraction of the flaming and consider it as a warning. Insulting others is not nice, so make sure you change that behavior, be nice to others and follow all the rules.

Offline SAK3_

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-6
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: SAK3_
  • Discord name: Martin.mesa13
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2019, 08:07:10 pm »
Thank you Robokill.

Offline Treba

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +32/-78
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2019, 12:43:00 am »
Wow what a liar, I can also prove that you attacked me for no reason.
You sir are disgusting.
Please stop +REP'ing me. I already know I'm most authoritative here

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2019, 09:04:52 am »