Mike's Cops and Robbers

Official => Events => Topic started by: Jimmy on September 28, 2026, 09:38:15 am

Title: Cophunt and RDM contest
Post by: Jimmy on September 28, 2026, 09:38:15 am
Prize: 20.000.000
Rules: each dude has his own comment here, claim your spot by saying “i join the rdm/cophunt contest” and then submit videos of you rdming. Best videos will win 20mil. They need to be new videos, also, if you also show you get infraction after a rdm you get bonus points.
Title: Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
Post by: typtics on September 28, 2026, 12:55:21 pm
I win this automatically, now run me that 20 million

https://streamable.com/nc5sbe (https://streamable.com/nc5sbe)
Title: Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
Post by: stacJ on September 28, 2026, 12:55:42 pm
I am very ineterested!

Any bonus points for RDM/Cop Hunt with aimbot enabled?
Title: Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
Post by: Jimmy on September 28, 2026, 01:46:42 pm
I win this automatically, now run me that 20 million

https://streamable.com/nc5sbe (https://streamable.com/nc5sbe)

That’s old
Title: Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
Post by: Jimmy on September 28, 2026, 01:47:28 pm
I am very ineterested!

Any bonus points for RDM/Cop Hunt with aimbot enabled?

Yesss
Title: Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
Post by: Eris. on September 28, 2026, 05:04:04 pm
Is aimbot montage also allowed if it includes rdming and cophunt?
Title: Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
Post by: Jimmy on September 28, 2026, 07:57:52 pm
Is aimbot montage also allowed if it includes rdming and cophunt?

if the reason for ban/infraction is rdm but you also did use aimbot, it's  ok... but if the ban reason is aimbot, not allowed.
Title: Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
Post by: BeatEn on September 28, 2026, 09:48:47 pm
Bonus if I get infracted and then appeal the rightfully owned infraction and get it revoked? I did this technique with quite a few PSOs and it really works! I got them revoked and even got more than enough compensation, please let me know, I will be waiting.
Title: Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
Post by: Jimmy on September 28, 2026, 10:15:22 pm
Bonus if I get infracted and then appeal the rightfully owned infraction and get it revoked? I did this technique with quite a few PSOs and it really works! I got them revoked and even got more than enough compensation, please let me know, I will be waiting.
only if it really was RDM
Title: Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
Post by: BeatEn on September 28, 2026, 10:37:19 pm
only if it really was RDM
Ofcourse, it will be RDM. I choose my victims wisely to make sure they don't record. I will record the full incident and post after 72 hours so the report will no longer be valid and caught on camera, the ultimate win-win situation. Thank you.
Title: Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
Post by: Jimmy on September 29, 2026, 06:47:14 am
Ofcourse, it will be RDM. I choose my victims wisely to make sure they don't record. I will record the full incident and post after 72 hours so the report will no longer be valid and caught on camera, the ultimate win-win situation. Thank you.

Good strategy
Title: Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
Post by: stacJ on September 29, 2026, 01:45:45 pm
Ofcourse, it will be RDM. I choose my victims wisely to make sure they don't record. I will record the full incident and post after 72 hours so the report will no longer be valid and caught on camera, the ultimate win-win situation. Thank you.
Taking notes. Absolutely the GOAT
Title: Re: Cophunt and RDM contest
Post by: Ehyouheyyou on September 30, 2026, 01:59:34 pm
NO PLEASE !!