Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Off-Topic / Re: Post You Favorite Songs Here
« Latest post by [RsA]Ikevoodoo on Today at 07:22:56 am »
General / Re: Optimal Сasual Dating - Authentic Maidens
« Latest post by [RsA]Ikevoodoo on Today at 07:22:20 am »
Discover the ultimate in relaxed romance with the best casual dating platform!
Real-life Girls
Top-notch Сasual Dating
what happened to you?
General Off-Topic / Re: Post You Favorite Songs Here
« Latest post by puuro on Today at 06:15:00 am »
General / Re: Staff unfairness strikes again
« Latest post by puuro on Today at 05:48:01 am »
@Karbz Still waiting for an answer to this. Why just because i was in oG i can't make my own crew with my friends THAT had nothing to do with what happend and some people that were not oG's. I made another crew with 11 people and moody deleted it without even consulting with you about it. Here is the list, tell me what did they do wrong so we can't be in the same crew.

Executive
● [187]Ardealul (0 infraction points) (not urdu speaker)

Founder
● [187]x4x (0 infraction points) (not urdu speaker)

Commander
● [187]Bendary (not urdu speaker)
● [187]Saan (not ex oG) (not urdu speaker)

● [187]Benz1ne (not urdu speaker)
● [187]Stingotango (not urdu speaker)
● [187]wassaby (not urdu speaker)

Trial
● [187]Nieth (not urdu speaker)
● [187]UnderWorLd. (not ex oG)
● [187]boombooooom (not ex oG) (not urdu speaker)
● [187]GhostReaper (not ex oG) (not urdu speaker)

Don't get me wrong, i am saying about the urdu stuff because alot of the conversations on discord were in urdu and we stopped checking discord because of it.

seems kinda racist tryna discriminate against urdu speakers
General / Optimal Сasual Dating - Authentic Maidens
« Latest post by 99k on Today at 05:07:41 am »
Discover the ultimate in relaxed romance with the best casual dating platform!
Real-life Girls
Top-notch Сasual Dating
Archived Unofficial Crews / Re: one-eighty-seven
« Latest post by Myself117 on Today at 04:43:28 am »
Don’t take this as a random reply.

I never joined oG or any crew. I am however friend with Neith, Niove, and Ardealul (before they even joined oG), @Moody does this mean I can’t be in a crew with them now?

If the answer is no, then please explain what you are trying to accomplish by not allowing it, it adds no value to discouraging doxxing.
« Latest post by Ardealul on Today at 03:34:04 am »
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,20536.0.html the crimes commited by oG were way bigger than you know, i am not going to explain same thing 100 times just because you want to annoy me until i allow it? not happening from me atleast

"Were bigger then you know". Exactly, wtf has it to do with me or the members listed. They wernt og crimes, they were some people from og that did it, not the whole og. I told you I give you full access to our discord server to monitor it so you see it we have nothing to do with og anymore. How am I getting punished for some crimes that "were bigger then I know". This makes 0 sense.
« Latest post by Ardealul on Today at 03:25:52 am »
learn about whole oG history from your oG founders and know what they did till now

What does that matter for the members listed there? 4 non og members and the others new except bendary and wassaby. Also, some of the new og members are recruited by me that's why they joined the crew în the first place. I see 0 reasons why we can't make the crew besides "I dont like og's, they are bad people" which aint really a valid statement, it's like saying all doctors are killers, right? We had nothing to do regarding why og was disbanded. We just want our fresh start. I would understand, the way people who did wrong did if I was involved in anything, but I aint. I have 0 infractions, had 3 infraction points since I play(1 year +) which expired. Most of the members from active crews have infractions.
Kill Compilations/Montages / Re: The death of PriteeeZzz_ and para fails
« Latest post by TechO on Today at 02:58:57 am »
I can't wait video on [CbK]TchZ please make video on him
Accepted Complaints / Re: Saan 👋
« Latest post by Dani. on Today at 12:52:33 am »
Already punished.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10