Author Topic: Add a Criminal Exclusive vehicle  (Read 928 times)

Rated 4 times

Offline UjjwalJ

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • The Damn Train
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: UjjwalJ
  • Discord name: UjjwalJ#2278
Add a Criminal Exclusive vehicle
« on: December 02, 2021, 05:58:09 pm »
« Last Rated on: December 03, 2021, 05:27:10 pm »
I hope you are planning a criminal hideout map expansion. This game needs a criminal only vehicle that is as good as the seasparrow. So that it can be used against the 4 cops that sit in the sultan and obliterate anybody that does a crime. I have played the game in a state when no one is red or orange in the whole player list even though there are 8 cops (one in a sea sparrow others in a couple of sultans), which is really bad considering its "cops and robbers" not "cops and innocents". As you are not looking forward to adding non vanilla cars, just add a seasparrow drivable by criminals, or a hunter with missiles disabled(if possible through a script).

Offline _.please_delete

• ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕤𝕖𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕝' ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝔸𝕣𝕞𝕪
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +108/-73
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RA]Alex184
  • Discord name: J.Alex#5103
  • Crew: Founder of Ex [RA] Red Army Crew
Re: Add a Criminal Exclusive vehicle
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 09:48:17 am »
I hope you are planning a criminal hideout map expansion. This game needs a criminal only vehicle that is as good as the seasparrow. So that it can be used against the 4 cops that sit in the sultan and obliterate anybody that does a crime. I have played the game in a state when no one is red or orange in the whole player list even though there are 8 cops (one in a sea sparrow others in a couple of sultans), which is really bad considering its "cops and robbers" not "cops and innocents". As you are not looking forward to adding non vanilla cars, just add a seasparrow drivable by criminals, or a hunter with missiles disabled(if possible through a script).
Let me state a few points I have of why I don't think this should be applied:

1- Criminals ain't a team, they dont really require a "criminals vehicle".

2- Seasparrow in it's current state is just nothing but a flying free kill due to it's nerfed HP (500 hp only, vehicles explode at 250).

3- Criminals always have the advantage if they work together, it's always a matter of who plays better not who can access better vehicles. Sure we can take being outnumbered by cops as a disadvantage but that's how it is in any CNR, you can always team up with other criminals or a crew. You don't need to turn it into TDM.
 “We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.”

Offline ChrisAg

• Respect: +16/-5
  • Everything is computable!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ChrisAg
  • Discord name: xchris.agorx#7596
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2021, 02:16:13 pm »
I agree with what Alex pointed out already.

A hunter for criminals, really? Think more thoughtfully what you suggested and realize all the possibilities of things going wrong with that. Also it doesn't make much sense for civilians to be able to use military vehicles.

Also what do you mean by "non vanilla cars". There is no possibility to add custom vehicles in the server if that's it you are suggesting.

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2021, 05:26:31 pm »
Idk why I'm having swat vs terrorist feel from reading ur suggestion. -1 from me