Off Topic > Gaming

My experience on Crazybobs CnR server

<< < (2/3) > >>

Obsidian:
Rip i got banned for "Silent Aimbot"  :'(

syairman:

--- Quote from: fskg on November 21, 2021, 07:28:20 pm ---Rip i got banned for "Silent Aimbot"  :'(

--- End quote ---
bcuz u noob at valo

M3E6:
So theres people that will give a shit on the internet you are a crack dealer IRL? Sounds like class 10 Karen's (twits that stick their nose into other people's business), the worst kind.

Can't see the point, do what you want in IRL, but if you suddenly disappeared one day then I'd guess you probably got busted finally lol.

ranja:
I'm so sad to read all of that, man. It's true after some time CB players would join MCNR, I've been noticing this increase. I'm glad that you've found us and you liked the MCNR server and community, I just hope we can make a smooth atmosphere for everyone!

trina:
Hi, @CorkFart69 Welcome to the Community. I am sorry to hear what you went through. I personally didn't have the best experience there myself. I used to play there on and off for a few years till a friend from that community introduced me to this server. Coming here was a big major change and a good one at that. I am so glad to be here. My name is Trina and I am the Community Manager here, if you experience anything like that ever from any of the staff here, please contact one of the Managers or myself. We like to run things differently here and we don't let things go unnoticed as @Alex184 mentioned above. If you ever are in-game at the same time as me, please feel free to reach out and I can show you around or one of the staff members can :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version