Off Topic > Gaming

My experience on Crazybobs CnR server

(1/3) > >>

CorkFart69:
Hello there.

I'm Corky and i played Crazybobs CnR for 10 years. I wanna share my experience with you all so you know what is really happening on this server.

I was a pretty good and well known member of the community, having good times and fun most of the time.

But at some point i started seeing some wrong things in this community, like some cheaters being ignored by the admins or some complaints about rulebreakers being closed without a legit reason.

That's where i started questioning myself and the people behind the management being corrupted or helping those people ruining the server simply because they're friends or relatives of them.

Some of them even got the privilege of being part of the administration, not because they have the skills and the maturity of managing the server, but because they're close of some admins.

And someday because of admin abusers i got unfairly banned for no reason and when i tried to expose the situation, i got banned and my account got shut down everywhere, like LOTS of other players before and after me.

Only a few people stood against this injustice, but most of them kept going despite knowing those abuses, by fear of being shut down of simply because they're as unworthy as those pricks.

That's where i knew that all of this was not worth it in the end, and it was the time to do what is right and stand against this.

Most of those admins, but also evil members of the community tried to spread fake lies about me like i was a cheater, or even a drug dealer IRL, only to discredit me and make all of this appear as bullshit. Never trust rumors, but facts and proofs.

Today i regret so much investing myself so deeply all those years in this community, that is deeply corrupted from the inside and who sold their souls to the devil. This incident really teared me apart and saddened me on multiple levels.

Do not do the same mistake as me, getting involved for years into a gaming community for nothing in the end but being treated like shit.

Some of them even dared making another server on GTA V, called "Next Generation", thinking that the truth will be buried and forgotten and they could keep going without being exposed for what they have done.

Most of those people hosting and administrating the server don't give a single shit about you. All they care about is power and money.

They have a weird fetish of doing whatever they want and treating others miserably, because they have some relative power on a gaming server and feel untouchable because they're supported by a lot of people who are as guilty as them in my opinion.

There is a lot of people out there who faced the same attitude from those cowards, but most of them got shut down and censored to avoid the scandal being leaked.

As to myself, they're trying since to shut me down everywhere, as i'm trying to warn the people of what happened. All my accounts got banned, counting forums and discord.

And even since, each time i try to log ingame, they ban me on sight for any random reason to avoid me leaking those abuses.

Today it is your chance to do what is right. You can either ignore my warnings and keep going on your routine, or do what is right and tell the other people the true evil behind this management.

This is nothing but good people. They are a cult, doing whatever it pleases them without caring about the consequences of their actions. They deserve nothing but failure and being doomed for what they're doing.

The best thing that can happen to those pricks is their gaming servers being shut down and them being forgotten and left alone.

It's all on your hands now. I'm trying to do my best and what feels right about the situation but it is not enough in my opinion. It's not the fight of only one man, but of the entire community that should raise against those bad behaviours. Consider this as multiple samples of water making an ocean.

If today they continue to do so is that because lots of people keep supporting them no matter what, and it is wrong in so many levels.

Please think about it, and try to find a better and more caring community out there. Those people don't deserve success, or anything else. It needs to stop.

In the end, no matter how hard they try to hide it, the truth will unfold hopefully.

The full story about me on my blog: http://CNRCORKY.WIXSITE.COM/THETRUTH
Greens youtube videos exposing the admins: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfvoBqNqmQTtxitQ6u2U6FQ

Thank you for reading me and spreading the truth about those admins.

Hank_Montgomery:
Yeah, we know. Thanks for the info btw. I don't have time to read all of this tho, maybe in the future.

Ranger:

--- Quote from: Hank_Montgomery on November 21, 2021, 12:42:57 pm ---Yeah, we know. Thanks for the info btw. I don't have time to read all of this tho, maybe in the future.

--- End quote ---
LMAO I didn't read all of this info too just the first paragraph

_.please_delete:
As an Ex. Member of CB community I can confirm that every word you said about them is right and is the main reason I left as well, I wasn't that kind of popular player but I have been there since 2016 until I left in 2019. I was just a regular player who would join to hang around doing some activities for sometime then leave. Then it all started to get wrong and the truth would shine about them.

I would find myself getting muted for speaking against an admin in TERMS OF GAMEPLAY such as combat talks etc. Basically anything they didn't like I would get muted for it. Then another time I got banned by some admin who is known to be a toxic kid (not gonna mention names) because I killed him with heliblades. After those situations began to repeat I just began to realize that this isn't right so I left and almost left samp as a whole cause I didn't think I would find another server that I would enjoy.

Accidently by scrolling through the CNR servers in samp in 2019 after couple of months of leaving CB. I found this server called Mike's cops and robbers, so I wanted to give it a try.

Just by joining the server, before interacting with the community, I found some pretty cool stuff. Like the intro, the tutorial, the gameplay, the rules and after some gameplay I loved the mechanics there such as the arresting system,  CPR and more. So i decided to give it longer play sessions as it seemed fun. Then I started making some friends which introduced me to the MCNR discord server.

I was just shocked by seeing stuff in MCNR that I didnt see in CB, like.
I would find myself not muted after arguing with staff in any topic (lol), I would find the developer replying to my feedback whenever I contact him, I would find staff responding 24/7 to complaints and keeping the server clean and fun. Events were regularly organized, Prizes were great, people were mostly friendly.

Of course no community on the internet is toxic-free but I liked the fact that toxic players here are not welcomed at all and would get punished or even banned if they over do it on the spot. So you don't have to worry about losing brain cells when playing from some trash talking player.

And here I am part of the staff team of this community and I can confirm the way management handles stuff here is just amazing compared to any community I have ever seen, Responding to you whenever you have any question concerning you or a rule you need to clarify, dismissing staff abusing their powers or being toxic.

Clearly a whole new experience and I'm glad to be part of this community and being here since the same year this server launched.

Probably most won't fully read this but I just wanted to go all out on this topic. Peace.

syairman:
cbcnr dmg is shit anyways

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version