Poll

Would you like to buy the Definitive Edition?

Yes
Maybe..
I don't know.
Maybe Not.
No.

Author Topic: ⚠⚠⚠ DONT BUY DEFINITIVE EDITION!!! REASONS WHY ⚠⚠⚠  (Read 2279 times)

Offline CipherH

• Respect: +2/-0
  • Your Unusual Friend
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: CipherH_
  • Discord name: CipherH#2695
⚠⚠⚠ DONT BUY DEFINITIVE EDITION!!! REASONS WHY ⚠⚠⚠
« on: November 18, 2021, 12:58:38 am »
As you have just seen from the title. Yes, you shouldn't buy the GTA Trilogy: Definitive Edition Although yes, according to Rockstar Games, "Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition will feature across-the-board upgrades including graphical improvements and modern gameplay enhancements for all three titles, while still maintaining the classic look and feel of the originals." For this reasoning, many trilogy gamers were hyped. But after the release, people have found bugs and glitches that as Rockstar stated, 'maintaining the classic look and feel of the originals'. Hell, even after the release the switch gave a rating of 0.2 out of 10

Now, most of you in the forums are most likely play GTA: San Andreas. Right now in the definitive, it is GOD AWFUL. The skins? Why do they look worse than the original? I'm not even joking. Look at this!
Credit to Ahibash Gaming

The final thing I wanted to say is the features. They removed the logic of being fat and skinny. I mean. WHAT? A GTA YouTuber named, "Real K3vin" Has made a video about the GTA SA features removed, if you would like to see them, click here.

That's all I have to say about this. In my opinion, Rockstar just remade the game and went with being lazy. What do you have to say? Let me know by replying to this topic!

Thanks,
CipherH

Offline ChrisAg

• Respect: +16/-5
  • Everything is computable!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ChrisAg
  • Discord name: xchris.agorx#7596
Re: ⚠⚠⚠ DONT BUY DEFINITIVE EDITION!!! REASONS WHY ⚠⚠⚠
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2021, 01:18:58 pm »
I was really hyped for the release of this and had far more expectations in what we actually got. Unfortunately it was another money grab product for Rockstar. I guess you are better off sticking with the original games and install graphic mods paired with Project 2DFX and you get pretty much the same or even better result than those abominations.

Offline ranja

• Respect: +106/-26
  • Ryder did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ranja
  • Crew: WESTMOB
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2021, 06:06:03 pm »
I would like to buy the definite edition just because GTA III got really good (well, in terms of esthetic) because a major feature was implemented: ability to look around while driving a vehicle. In the past we couldn't use the mouse to look around, a thing that we can now do.

Offline CipherH

• Your Unusual Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2021, 03:00:16 pm »
I would like to buy the definite edition just because GTA III got really good (well, in terms of esthetic) because a major feature was implemented: ability to look around while driving a vehicle. In the past we couldn't use the mouse to look around, a thing that we can now do.

I'm going to agree with you ranja, GTA III had graphical improvements and added the ability to look around. Also, making the protagonist look good and as the GTA II trailer. But you know this is Grove Street Games. They will just add a modpack to the game and change the fonts.

Offline CipherH

• Your Unusual Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2021, 03:02:55 pm »
I was really hyped for the release of this and had far more expectations in what we actually got. Unfortunately it was another money grab product for Rockstar. I guess you are better off sticking with the original games and install graphic mods paired with Project 2DFX and you get pretty much the same or even better result than those abominations.

This is Grove Street Games. All they add is mods to the game. Then, change the font. I always wonder if all the DMCA requests was for this garbage? Unbelievable.

Offline BullyFan302

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • No longer doing online gaming. Account is dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2022, 11:45:56 pm »
This is Grove Street Games. All they add is mods to the game. Then, change the font. I always wonder if all the DMCA requests was for this garbage? Unbelievable.

And let's not forget about the fact that Grove Street Games were previously known as War Drum Studios. During their time as WDS, they developed the mobile port as well as the console mobile ports aka remastered versions for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The mobile version in my opinion isn't exactly great because of the controls, the way they ported the character models and of course the bugs introduced, though similar to the original PC version it can be modded, so it's mediocre at best. But the remastered versions for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 are atrocious, as they are just slightly modified mobile versions, having all the problems from the mobile version along with new problems. Vadim M along with Badger Goodger did good videos showcasing the remastered versions and even the definitive edition. I'd suggest checking them out:

GTA SA - Why Remaster is Garbage? [Part 1] - Feat. BadgerGoodger:

GTA SA - Why Remaster is Garbage? [Part 2] - Feat. BadgerGoodger:

GTA SA - Why Definitive Edition is Garbage? [Part 1] - Feat. BadgerGoodger:
&t=1238s
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 11:49:44 pm by BullyFan302 »

Offline Krzychu

• Respect: +26/-24
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Krzychu
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2022, 06:54:32 am »
I downloaded crack

Andualem653

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2022, 06:14:16 pm »
I honestly never wanted it in the first place all i wanted was the Gta 5 and i heared about this triology edition and its seems nothing to me like Gta 5 was much better than triology i couldn't afford triology and thank you for changing my mind about this triology honestly the Gta san andreas the original one is way better than this triology

Offline BullyFan302

• Busta
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2022, 10:36:31 am »
I got caught up in the money, the power... I don't give a shit

Big Smoke's final confession before his death, foreshadowing what pitfalls of flanderization both Rockstar Games and Take-Two Interactive would fall into throughout the later years

Offline BullyFan302

• Busta
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2022, 10:54:57 am »
Can't believe it. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Definitive Edition on PC is getting it's own SA-MP called San Andreas Definitive Edition Multiplayer (SADE-MP). It's gonna be as bad as the base game itself.

https://sade-mp.com

Offline Kanarimortem

• Banned
  • Respect: +11/-41
  • Ina de mud me a pick kali bud
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: kanarimortem
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2022, 05:27:38 am »
I got caught up in the money, the power... I don't give a shit

Big Smoke's final confession before his death, foreshadowing what pitfalls of flanderization both Rockstar Games and Take-Two Interactive would fall into throughout the later years

nerd

Offline BullyFan302

• Busta
    • View Profile