Community > Pending Implementation

Police test suggestion

(1/2) > >>

Latz:
The test will not be "questions and answers", that's obviously can be cheated.

indeed, once you reach level50 and go to police department, you will apply for a police test, you will be teleported to a private world when there are cases of "non-threat", "most wanted", "yellow" as NPCs(The test should be simple and can be easily understood in 5-10mins). The wannabe cops have to deal with these cases according to the current /crules, if they get %90 score, they will pass the test and be able to be cop.

I think this is better and you will have no excuse if you break cop rules as a cop as you should know all kind of rules/cases that you should deal with without violating the rules.

Dudesdog:
I’m actually a fan of this.. it might be tough to code but I think a hands on training to be cops would be cool. Also, there would be no room for someone to say they didn’t know it wasn’t allowed.

ranja:
For sure upvoting this suggestion, cops could have 10 different scenarios and if they miss 2 (less than 90%) they would have to take another test for a cooldown of 20/30 minutes or so to understand what went wrong in the first police conduct test.

FlyingBanana:
a suggested something similar a while ago but it was rejected

Asagle:
love if this comes +1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version