Author Topic: Just want the reason why I'm banned from Discord even I was provoked by others..  (Read 1838 times)

Offline xVikrant

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +5/-9019
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xVikrant
  • Discord name: xVikrant#9501
So... This server is a ruined server because of me. In this server, I get no respect no friends because I did cheats, ban evade, etc.

In my second time, when I was unbanned and before the times I left the server, I changed behave towards every one... And for those days, I have a question...

That is: I helped a manager from cops by giving him my personal vehicle to let him run away from those cops... My vehicle was almost destroyed along with all tires punctured... After few minutes, I asked that manager if I can get a "thanks" from him... But you know what I got? I got an ignore...

Who was wrong in this situation? Me? Who helped the manager by giving him his own vehicle? Or he? Who destroyed other's PV?

Well, after this comeback, I tried myself not to get toxic as I'm now. But as soon as I arrived on this server again, I got another ignorance from another staff... What did I do? I just asked him a simple question that was "Where are you from?"... No answer from him...

Yesterday too, I asked someone who was a Community Manager, the same question, "Where are you from?" Now what I did to HIM that I got another ignorance from him?

I just wanted to become normal by talking with the people who are known me for years.

And whenever I talk to Flyburger, Stalenin, etc., etc.... I talk with them AS normal AS possible by someone! But they start provoking me by just insulting me.

I don't know how one can change his behave without talking to those people, who were ALSO FRIENDS ONCE...

Now, I know, they won't give a shitty friend type thing to me, anytime... I guess, this server too... You guys are just telling me that I was, I am, and I'll stay toxic... But it's a no! You guys, who were once friends, just ignore me... And, this is why I had no choice to tolerate it anymore!

Now, I only need a chance to become normal, if you guys cooperate with me. If you don't want to cooperate with me to make me again a normal player as I was, I have nothing to do in here.

I need an answer, seriously, telling that, how one can change his behave even his friends talk with him provoke fully? What should I need to do else? I talked with all of you guys nicely, but, no one is not nice towards me... Except for a few people...

I wouldn't become toxic if you guys talked with me as I talked with you...

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-51
    • View Profile

Offline FlyingBanana

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +20/-27
  • if life gives u lemons have banana
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: FlyingBanana
  • Discord name: FlyingBanana
  • Crew: The four dragons triad

Offline FlyingBanana

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +20/-27
  • if life gives u lemons have banana
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: FlyingBanana
  • Discord name: FlyingBanana
  • Crew: The four dragons triad
tips to get new friends:
Realize your fear is in your head. The first step is to develop a healthy mental image of meeting new people. ...
Start small with people you know. ...
Get yourself out there. ...
Take the first step. ...
Be open. ...
Get to know the person. ...
Connect with genuinity. ...
Be yourself.
dont be toxic

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
tips to get new friends:
Realize your fear is in your head. The first step is to develop a healthy mental image of meeting new people. ...
Start small with people you know. ...
Get yourself out there. ...
Take the first step. ...
Be open. ...
Get to know the person. ...
Connect with genuinity. ...
Be yourself.
dont be toxic
Wat
@xVikrant just chill, there's nothing 'so important' on mcnr discord. We just talk or react to others during free time. Most of important info can be seen on forums. If not, then I will inform you :-D

I get no respect no friends because I did cheats, ban evade, etc.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 02:43:56 pm by RedX »

Offline Krzychu

• Respect: +26/-24
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Krzychu
unban me too

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,8630.0.html  - @xVikrant  look at this, and read all please

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile

Offline renzy

• Respect: +22/-82
    • View Profile
me when the

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
Well, after this comeback, I tried myself not to get toxic as I'm now. But as soon as I arrived on this server again, I got another ignorance from another staff... What did I do? I just asked him a simple question that was "Where are you from?"... No answer from him...

And whenever I talk to Flyburger, Stalenin, etc., etc.... I talk with them AS normal AS possible by someone!

I don't know how one can change his behave without talking to those people, who were ALSO FRIENDS ONCE...

Now, I know, they won't give a shitty friend type thing to me, anytime... I guess, this server too... You guys are just telling me that I was, I am, and I'll stay toxic... But it's a no! You guys, who were once friends, just ignore me... And, this is why I had no choice to tolerate it anymore!

Now, I only need a chance to become normal, if you guys cooperate with me. If you don't want to cooperate with me to make me again a normal player as I was, I have nothing to do in here.

I need an answer, seriously, telling that, how one can change his behave even his friends talk with him provoke fully? What should I need to do else? I talked with all of you guys nicely, but, no one is not nice towards me... Except for a few people...

I wouldn't become toxic if you guys talked with me as I talked with you...
I thought we are the only one who's chatting normally and you came and trying to pick a fight, A.K.A playing brain insults.

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060

Offline typtics

• Respect: +63/-128
    • View Profile

Offline Charlie

• clarted
  • Respect: +73/-14
  • big bog
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Charlie
  • Discord name: fizi#8359
  • Crew: karbz' daddy
Are you seriously thinking staff has time to respond to every question of yours? If you do not get a response once, they're probably busy, or just don't want to disclose their information.
If you wish to see where they're from, you can easily check it from the forum.
Also,
In this server, I get no respect no friends because I did cheats, ban evade, etc.
of course you won't get respect, that's just common sense, you cheated, ban evaded (multiple times) and you've got another chance. No one should get another chance if they've cheated and ban evaded.
You ruined that chance by having childish behaviour in discord, speaking non-sense, and being mad after provoking someone and getting hit back.
You constantly say the server is bad yet you still cry every time you get punished for what you've done, think about it.
Locked.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 08:50:25 pm by Charlie »