Author Topic: Add private jobs  (Read 1676 times)

Rated 10 times

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
Add private jobs
« on: July 31, 2021, 04:07:12 pm »
« Last Rated on: November 24, 2021, 10:31:27 pm »
Add Street Vendor - Drinks, Medkits, Flares, Parachutes, etc.
Weapon Dealer - guns, chainsaw, everything that's considered illegal.

Because, why not? You are finally having the abilities to be spending legal time to be earning money like this, wandering around the streets having to sell everything to players without doing anything, and so the players are also saving their time instead of going to ammunation/other shops to be buying stuff for themselves. I have nothing else to add on this, because it's a unique idea for life-saves most likely.

I'm pretty sure this was suggested a long way back then, but yeah, even drugs suggestion was suggested from 2019, and still isn't added, so I might just be reminding about it.

Offline quail

• Baller
  • Respect: +9/-7
    • View Profile
Re: Add private jobs
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2021, 12:26:37 am »
I've been also waiting these stuff patiently a long time ago, and would really like to see them added onto the game, particularly weapon dealer, plainly these additions are gonna make the game more lively, and give players more pleasure away from bank robbery and other sorts of robberies.

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2021, 06:18:32 pm »
I think weapon dealer would be super cool. Being able to offer slightly lower prices than ammu would be awesome and make legal work more interesting. As legal as being an arms dealer can be lol. Good ideas. +1.

Offline BorisminMilk

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +21/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2021, 05:34:08 am »
Hope this suggestion will be implemented, it will be really cool to sell weapons to players.