Author Topic: cop not able to buy tazer???  (Read 714 times)

Offline Asagle

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +7/-16
    • View Profile
cop not able to buy tazer???
« on: June 20, 2021, 05:38:58 am »
- Your in-game name AGENTRAMMER
- What happened? So i logged in and i was a cop last time so i spawned on lspd . there was a suspect  running from cops and coming towards me , i double right clicked my mouse to take out tazer but i did not have it so i went in lspd and opened the cop shop but i was not able to buy it , it was show that i already have it ( screenshot is taken) but i did not have it ( screenshot taken )   i tried to buy it in other pd to (dillimore pd) but i was not able to  . this is not the first time , before too i was not able to buy tazer ammo but it gets resolved after few hours but this time it has not resolved from many day and i decided too report this formally . i have also attached a photo in which i was totally helpless without tazer 
    - Where were you?pd ( lspd )
    - What were you doing? trying to taze suspect
    - Did you have some sort of special circumstances happening at the time? i dont think so
- Is this a reoccurring issue? Has it happened to you or others before?yes explained above
- Please provide steps for us to reproduce the issue ourselves, if possible.  sry sir i do not know why this is happening .
- Images and videos help a LOT. Press F8 in-game to take a screenshot and upload it here for us to see the issue for ourselves. Please crop/resize

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: cop not able to buy tazer???
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2021, 12:44:08 pm »
Scroll down on the menu.

Don’t make your entire post bold.
View trailers here.