Author Topic: 2nd report for the same cop killing me without a reason (NEW VIDEO)  (Read 801 times)

Offline Hasmukar

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hasmukar
  • Discord name: пеле#4802
  • Crew: dont have
Your in-game nameHasmukar
Their in-game nameDIE
Date & Time of incident (UTC)10.04.2021 Around 20:20 Eastern EU Time
DetailsFirst of all i want to apologize for the long video, the real murder begins at 1:15, but you can watch it all for a better evidence if you want. Ive started recording from exiting the PD, a player just broke me out jail thats why i was MW. The reported target kills me for 2nd time unnecessarily, ive posted another report previously, but since it was denied, being said it was my fault for not leaving the motorbike, I decided to make another video. You know im using fraps so ill report every single one who kills me or another player without permission. And yeah he wanted to revive me, but idk how does this coprule works I mean you can kill another unarmed person and then revive him? Is that how it works? I know that basically they must use tazer for the specific targets, not bullets. And sorry for my english aswell, im not a polyglot.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCEUug4obV0

Offline ranja

• Respect: +106/-26
  • Ryder did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ranja
  • Crew: WESTMOB
Re: 2nd report for the same cop killing me without a reason (NEW VIDEO)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2021, 09:17:21 pm »
In the video evidence we can clearly see you as a Most Wanted suspect but without any guns and most importantly not attacking a single player.

This goes against what Mike is tired of telling to policemen: "Did the suspect shot you or shot someone else recently? Yes = Use lethal force; No = Taze, cuff, arrest.

Player has been punished, thank you for reporting.