Author Topic: Disabled Police Officers.  (Read 869 times)

Offline Jaffar

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Jaffar
  • Discord name: Jaffar#8011
  • Crew: None
Disabled Police Officers.
« on: March 19, 2021, 02:55:41 pm »
This is how we should call the Police officers that are on the server. They just like to troll around and kill everyone without giving them a chance like /taze them.
I personally don't like some players when they go ON-Duty because they just troll around that's all.
Yesterday when I was like /taz-ing every Most Wanted, They were following me and just kill them when they were tazed.
The only thing I ask from Mike is to fix this problem with cops and if that is possible to make a Police Retirement for those that keep abusing the job for score and kills.

Jaffar ;).
Also i am waiting for an respond, don't let this message just pass by but give you'r opinion on this.

Offline Blake_

• Respect: +3/-3
  • :o
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Blake_
  • Discord name: Mercer#0180
Re: Disabled Police Officers.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 10:04:34 pm »
Ther are some really annoying police. Some of them just have to Clothesline me off my bike when they see mee x_x

But I don't thinks it's fair to lump them all together don't you think soo?

Plenty of the non-cop players often wind-up the cop players on purpose so I'm not surprised you know?

I thinks yoor right about the cop blacklisting. It's a super great idea and something to think about for suree o /

Offline SausageParty

• Busta
  • Respect: +37/-15
  • I will not miss you
    • View Profile
Re: Disabled Police Officers.
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 01:12:08 pm »
It is still a online game. Also we have a PSO (Public Service Offense) system for those who break rules.
Tschüss ihr kacklappen