News and Information > Archived Events

2v2 Tournament [ Registration Open ]

(1/3) > >>

stacJ:
Hello, We are Hosting a 2v2 Tournament, with up to 3000000$ in-game cash reward being sponsored by [59]OMeN and its details are given below:

How to Join :
1. Reply to this thread with your and your partner's in-game name. Also messaging me on my discord with your and his name will be much better stacJ#0656
2. You must have a recorder if you want to join.
3. You Must have a teammate with you.
4. You must be a verified discord member in MCNR Discord

Rules :
1. You have to record all the duels you do with opponent team. So if they try to blame you for something like hack etc we can see the recording and make any decision. If you don't record, the losing team may have a chance for re-match.
2. Only weapons allowed are Sawnoff , Mac 10/Tec , Deagle , M4 . Using any other weapon can get u disqualified.
3. Bug Skins not Allowed.
4. Asking for arranging match with a Particular team is not allowed.

Rewards:
#1 team gets 1000000$ each person, 2000000$/team
#2 team gets 500000$ each person, 1000000$/team
[Thanks to [59]OMeN For Sponsoring]

How the tournament will go on?
This tournament wont finish in 1 day, because i also want those players to win who are in different time zones and may just fail to join tournament due to time zones. So this event will go in a way in which time zones won't matter.

NOTE: In order to start the  tournament there must be 8 teams participating.

Thanks For Reading.

legend:
mr steal yo idea @nxy

RedX:
Better assign a date and time and ask any staff to teleport the participants to another world where this event can be peacefully organized

stacJ:

--- Quote from: MysteriX_ on March 09, 2021, 02:27:26 pm ---Better assign a date and time and ask any staff to teleport the participants to another world where this event can be peacefully organized

--- End quote ---

Bro I just asked about who wanna join and their partner's name. If you think I haven't planned what to do about tournament than you are a big fool, leave that on me.

51ck51ck:
why hosting when i'm banned :( i want to join, have fun guys see ya in 1 month :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version