News and Information > Archived Events

Giveaway of 1.6million! (Charlie won)

(1/5) > >>

[P]atchy[MAIN]:
Pick your numbers between 1 to 100 up and you can win all of my money!

Money that I have:

Matthias:
I didn't realise this was actually possible, Patchy !

I thought players are restricted to transfer up to $50,000 per day ? (that was what I saw when I gave some money to another player earlier today).

Dracula:

--- Quote from: Matthias on February 26, 2021, 12:25:17 pm ---I didn't realise this was actually possible, Patchy !

I thought players are restricted to transfer up to $50,000 per day ? (that was what I saw when I gave some money to another player earlier today).

--- End quote ---

With the help of admins, It is possible.

@Patchy why you giving all your money again? to reset your account again?

[P]atchy[MAIN]:

--- Quote from: Matthias on February 26, 2021, 12:25:17 pm ---I didn't realise this was actually possible, Patchy !

--- End quote ---

Staffs will transfer my money to your account.

btw i gave 4 respect to u xD

--- Quote from: Dracula. on February 26, 2021, 12:31:07 pm ---With the help of admins, It is possible.

@Patchy why you giving all your money again? to reset your account again?

--- End quote ---

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,6776.msg32263.html#new

Matthias:
Well, I've read the other post for context.

We don't know eachother well but I'm wishing you the best with your education and future vocation. Wish all the best for your family too ^.^

Please don't be afraid to return to SA-MP / MCNR though - I took a break for years myself!

I guess I'll take number 27 :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version