Author Topic: Kevin_1104 quit to avoid arrest & [HICKOK] Cophunting 25.02.2021  (Read 648 times)

Offline Matthias

• Block of Text 2021
  • Respect: +30/-3
  • rawr x3 *pounces u* owo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Matthias
Kevin_1104 quit to avoid arrest & [HICKOK] Cophunting 25.02.2021
« on: February 25, 2021, 06:59:27 pm »
Your in-game nameMatthias
Their in-game name[HICKOK]
Date & Time of incident (UTC)25/02/2021 18:29
DetailsMy main reason for posting relates to the random cophunt - but it just so happened someone quit to avoid arrest immediately before that event.
Spawned at Dillimore PD after getting killed by xxMonstersxx - grabbed a police bike but didn't grab any armour.

Around 24 seconds Kevin_1104 gets caught breaking into an ATM, starts firing, I taze them and before I'm even finished cuffing they /q - pretty straightforward.

Injured and without armour I head back to the LSPD to heal & get armour.
Around 1:35 I head towards the hotdog stand, [HICKOK] parks nearby, I accidently open the interact menu instead of buying a hotdog and then I get combat-shotgunned to death...
I've had encounters with [HICKOK] before but fairly sure not today - so it was unprovoked as far as I am aware.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jWexmvAR5ICzj9SDZPme6_Nb-zPKbxIO/view?usp=sharing
Please note that the video may still be rendering on Google's end - if the quality it too low, you can download a copy of it with the full quality.

Offline cynosy

• Respect: +85/-150
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [59]cynosy
  • Discord name: cynosy#1111
  • Crew: Grey Five Nine
Re: Kevin_1104 quit to avoid arrest & [HICKOK] Cophunting 25.02.2021
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2021, 08:31:37 pm »
Kevin will not be punished as he gets instantly jailed after he quit to avoid. As for hickok, he will be punished, thanks for reporting.