• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
Re: pl
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2021, 10:04:25 am »
No one really can help you something that's related to your network connection.

Offline Latz

• nab master
  • Respect: +24/-8
  • nu
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Latz
Re: pl
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2021, 04:18:45 pm »
Moved to general discusssion.

The first, and simplest, solution I'm giving you is to close all other programs and windows on your computer, making sure that there are no active downloads running in the background that might be affecting it.

Ensure noone in your using is using  a bandwidth-hungry service like Watching youtube or downloading large files as the more devices that you have connected the higher packet loss/ping you’ll have.

Try to move your laptop/pc close to your router or, better still, connect your laptop/pc directly to your router using an Ethernet cable.

Try to put your modem/router far from all electrical devices and do not coil up any excess signal or power cables.

It’s also worth checking the wires between your router and the wall box, making sure that they’re all plugged in perfectly (this might be the case as cable connections becoming loose over time)

If you’ve followed all the above steps and you still have a bad connection, the only thing left to do is calling your internet service provider. Your ISP will usually be able to detect and fix any potential issues remotely and should improve speeds – and if there are no faults with your connection, maybe you should switch to another provider.