Author Topic: Important bug  (Read 819 times)

Offline SnakeEye

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +26/-15
  • Farzad
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: SnakeEye
  • Discord name: FarzadScout#1508
  • Crew: Old-Gangstas
Important bug
« on: February 16, 2021, 10:27:27 pm »
Hello, I hope you are well
When we go to jail by the police and when we are released.We want to become a police officer, he has given us 4 minutes and he says try again in 4 minutes.
[ At the same time when we leave the game and re-enter the server and go directly to the clothing store and there we become police.It will be cleared in 5 minutes This only happens in clothing stores ]
I realized this was a bug and wanted to let you know
Do this if you want to test
Let the police send you to jail. When you are free, go to the red dot and make sure you are given 4 minutes. Exit after the game and re-enter.
And go straight to the clothing store and wash the police there and you will notice that it has been cleaned for 4 minutes
If you think that we will leave the game and enter the game again, 4 minutes will end. If you think so, you are sorely mistaken. I took 2 minutes and 34 seconds to leave the game and re-enter and go to the clothing store.

Thanks

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: Important bug
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2021, 11:24:41 am »
1. Summarise the issue in the title.
2. I decide if a bug is 'important' and this sounds like bottom of the list to me.
3. What are you talking about? People can evade the duty cooldown by relogging? Why have you turned a 8 word sentence into a novel? Get to the point.

The cooldown is not intended to save when a player leaves the server, no. There is no bug here. You are requesting a feature. I will make it so the cooldown starts again if you relog i.e. you can't go on/off duty for 3 minutes after joining.
View trailers here.

Offline SnakeEye

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +26/-15
  • Farzad
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: SnakeEye
  • Discord name: FarzadScout#1508
  • Crew: Old-Gangstas
Re: Important bug
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 02:46:58 pm »
@Mike
When we go to jail and are released when we want to go on duty Gave us 4 minutes of cool down When we relog the same moment and log in to the server again We go straight to the clothing store And there we become cops And the 4 minutes that gave us time in the pd will be deleted

[  I wanted to explain in full, so I took too long  ]
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 02:59:04 pm by Farzad »