Author Topic: Enough glitching rules, add solutions.  (Read 3458 times)

Rated 3 times

Offline _.please_delete

• ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕤𝕖𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕝' ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝔸𝕣𝕞𝕪
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +108/-73
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RA]Alex184
  • Discord name: J.Alex#5103
  • Crew: Founder of Ex [RA] Red Army Crew
Enough glitching rules, add solutions.
« on: February 11, 2021, 07:18:16 pm »
« Last Rated on: February 13, 2021, 10:45:17 pm »
   Instead of punishing the hell out of players who do 2 shooting or c bug cause they are used to it and it is kinda hard to stop it, there shall be a switch reload animation on sawn off shotgun or a "Don't 2-shoot" warning that makes the player freeze, and whenever a player presses C after shooting with deagle/normal shotgun/sniper should receive a C bug warning.

This current "Don't C-bug" script is nuts, all it does is bug the hell out of combat shotgun, which is annoying and makes the weapon rarely used.

Making the C-bug detection based on fire rate is also a mistake, as c bug is when you press C after shooting, no when you press C then shoot again.
 “We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.”

Offline Latz

• nab master
  • Respect: +24/-8
  • nu
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Latz
Re: Enough glitching rules, add solutions.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 07:27:58 pm »
The only thing I could suggest is to remove the double sawn-off, and leave only one hand sawn off. Players are used to this since years, and couldn't stop it without the removal of double sawn off(pov), otherwise our punishments against 2sawn off abusers will never finish.

Offline The_sexy_french_guy

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +55/-3
  • 🥖🥖🥖Baguette🥖🥖🥖
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Eddz
  • Discord name: Zinou#7055
  • Crew: RA
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2021, 07:30:08 pm »
+1, the only thing C-bug script is stopping : is people from using Combat Shotgun 

Offline Matkii

• Respect: +4/-2
  • insanely persistent.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RA]Matkii
  • Discord name: matke#9698
  • Crew: [RA] Red Army
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2021, 07:38:04 pm »
Ye sure,that should be added bcs of some players are spaming the hell out of those bugs.
RAKIJA CONNECTING PEOPLE

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2021, 09:16:23 pm »
The only thing I could suggest is to remove the double sawn-off, and leave only one hand sawn off. Players are used to this since years, and couldn't stop it without the removal of double sawn off(pov), otherwise our punishments against 2sawn off abusers will never finish.

I don’t think I’m a fan of removing dual sawn.. surely there’s got to be something else that can be done.. idk though.

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2021, 10:12:41 pm »
then what happens to the players that are mistakenly 2shooting? why are you sounding so lazy on complaining the bug abusers who likes to be receiving free infractions, it's not that difficult to file a complaint

Offline _.please_delete

• ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕤𝕖𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕝' ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝔸𝕣𝕞𝕪
  • Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2021, 12:59:22 am »
then what happens to the players that are mistakenly 2shooting? why are you sounding so lazy on complaining the bug abusers who likes to be receiving free infractions, it's not that difficult to file a complaint
The whole point is to stop punishing the players who mistakenly does something. And add a system that is good for both, staff and the players, I believe only those who do not support this suggestion are the ones who like to c bug or 2 shoot in low profile.

Offline AWPerHanD

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +5/-7
  • I can bail you out.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RA]AWPerHanD
  • Discord name: AWPerHanD#1437
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2021, 01:02:08 am »
   Instead of punishing the hell out of players who do 2 shooting or c bug cause they are used to it and it is kinda hard to stop it, there shall be a switch reload animation on sawn off shotgun or a "Don't 2-shoot" warning that makes the player freeze, and whenever a player presses C after shooting with deagle/normal shotgun/sniper should receive a C bug warning.

This current "Don't C-bug" script is nuts, all it does is bug the hell out of combat shotgun, which is annoying and makes the weapon rarely used.

Making the C-bug detection based on fire rate is also a mistake, as c bug is when you press C after shooting, no when you press C then shoot again.

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,6472.0.html
“As long as there are two people on The planet someone gonna want someone dead”
"Professionals have Standards"

Offline _.please_delete

• ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕤𝕖𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕝' ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝔸𝕣𝕞𝕪
  • Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2021, 01:05:43 am »
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,6472.0.html
The reason of this false C bug you are talking about is that Mike made the script of the c bug detector based on the rate of fire, instead of making ot trigger when pressing C right after shooting.

Offline AWPerHanD

• Enforcer
  • I can bail you out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2021, 01:07:42 am »
The reason of this false C bug you are talking about is that Mike made the script of the c bug detector based on the rate of fire, instead of making ot trigger when pressing C right after shooting.

Yeah, and it sucks. It is making the combat shotgun rarely to use

Offline hidden9685

• Respect: +1/-1
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: hidden48
  • Discord name: hidden48#5078
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2021, 06:05:52 am »
what if we just get a reload anim for sawn like past not remove the double to one sawn-off

and ye for c-bug it will be really better if it detects the trigging of c+fire

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2021, 06:24:06 am »
The whole point is to stop punishing the players who mistakenly does something. And add a system that is good for both, staff and the players, I believe only those who do not support this suggestion are the ones who like to c bug or 2 shoot in low profile.

I'm not supporting ideas that's costing admin's jobs.

Again, you should stick to complaining players more often

Offline chuppy

• Respect: +27/-41
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: chuppy
  • Discord name: chuppy#1337
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2021, 09:02:04 am »
and ye for c-bug it will be really better if it detects the trigging of c+fire
there are normal people around who crouch and shoot so this isn't a solution

Anti cbug isn't working properly, not only cos of the bug you mention but because it doesn't detect everything. You're still able to do 1cbug whenever you want, and the warning won't ever pop. So you may as well remove it, since you already have a rule and it's easy to record/post a few second clip.

No we don't need another anti 2shot script, or a forced reload or anything like that. Rules are clear now (even though they change every 2 weeks, but let's hope it stays like this for a while), you can't abuse bugs so you don't need a script to stop you. If you're used to it and you don't want to lose your "skill" stop using deagle on this server. If you do it once by mistake (it actually can happen, when someone tries to crouch for better aim) you don't really need to be punished and you shouldn't be. However if that mistake keeps happening again and again you clearly are doing it on purpose and it's entirely your fault for whatever happens next.

[P]atchy[MAIN]

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2021, 01:20:36 pm »

omg no pls I saw it on a big server. I really love sawn off cuz I'm practised with them. Not with shotgun and spas shit

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2021, 02:39:08 pm »
Very nice suggestion, I am agreeing
xo

Offline _.please_delete

• ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕤𝕖𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕝' ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝔸𝕣𝕞𝕪
  • Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2021, 02:41:58 pm »
there are normal people around who crouch and shoot so this isn't a solution

Anti cbug isn't working properly, not only cos of the bug you mention but because it doesn't detect everything. You're still able to do 1cbug whenever you want, and the warning won't ever pop. So you may as well remove it, since you already have a rule and it's easy to record/post a few second clip.

No we don't need another anti 2shot script, or a forced reload or anything like that. Rules are clear now (even though they change every 2 weeks, but let's hope it stays like this for a while), you can't abuse bugs so you don't need a script to stop you. If you're used to it and you don't want to lose your "skill" stop using deagle on this server. If you do it once by mistake (it actually can happen, when someone tries to crouch for better aim) you don't really need to be punished and you shouldn't be. However if that mistake keeps happening again and again you clearly are doing it on purpose and it's entirely your fault for whatever happens next.
What about the new players who don't know how to report? What about the low end PC players who can't record? What about removing a thorn from the staff side and instead of letting them be concerned about c bug and 2 shooting reports, they just focus on other important reports such as hacking?  What about using some common sense? Why is this suggestion bad?

Whoever doesn't support this suggestion I am sure he is doing something behind the scenes, I have no clue why would somone say no to something that will limit the unfair gameplay, and in the same time save the staff's time for better things.

Offline chuppy

• Respect: +27/-41
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: chuppy
  • Discord name: chuppy#1337
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2021, 03:02:15 pm »
You were new once, how did you figure out what's allowed and what's not? New players can read the rules, new players get warnings before actual punishments (lets pretend infractions are actual punishments). New players aren't the issue here.

If you can't record a 15 year old game (lol) then you can always use ingame report system so admins can spectate them. Sure they missed the bug abuse done on you, but those players will eventually do the same to someone else and get caught doing so.

Those are the rules it's not really an extra job. It doesn't take a scientist to spot and deal with cbug and 2shot (they are obvious and there's only one way of doing them), while for actual cheats it takes quite a while to confirm because samp is buggy as fuck. 2 second clip of you pressing c with deagle isn't a ton of work, and no one is forcing every single one of them to deal with forum complaints every day. Everyone contributes what they can, when they can.

I don't support the suggestion mainly because anti cbug isnt functioning properly and we don't really need another script that would do the same. If it were perfect then sure, but reality is it won't. Switching weapons would probably cause a number of false positives and you would end up begging for it to be removed. Punishments work well, and we don't need to rely on anything else.

Offline _.please_delete

• ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕤𝕖𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕝' ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝔸𝕣𝕞𝕪
  • Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2021, 03:07:26 pm »
I don't support the suggestion mainly because anti cbug isnt functioning properly and we don't really need another script that would do the same. If it were perfect then sure, but reality is it won't. Switching weapons would probably cause a number of false positives and you would end up begging for it to be removed. Punishments work well, and we don't need to rely on anything else.
Well the script needs to be done perfectly just like the slide bug detector,  I have seen the c bug and 2 shoot detector script on so many servers, they all look pretty simple, just don't press C after shooting sniper and deagle, and don't shoot with sawn off, switch guns then switch back to it in less than like 4 seconds.

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2021, 04:01:22 pm »
Yeah why not, that combat shotgun Bug is very annoying
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-69
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2021, 08:33:09 am »
I have spent a lot of time trying to get the c-bug detection right - it's very difficult, believe me. I'm fed up with having to spend my limited development time fixing glitches and exploits. If people perform these glitches and exploits they get punished, pure and simple.

But I will look at the c-bug combat shotgun thing..
View trailers here.

Offline AWPerHanD

• Enforcer
  • I can bail you out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2021, 03:16:52 pm »
I have spent a lot of time trying to get the c-bug detection right - it's very difficult, believe me. I'm fed up with having to spend my limited development time fixing glitches and exploits. If people perform these glitches and exploits they get punished, pure and simple.

But I will look at the c-bug combat shotgun thing..

Thank you.

Offline RavenGuard69

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +16/-60
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Bear
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2021, 12:17:36 pm »
u are just fucking up the classic cnr style with sawns and uzi

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2021, 03:39:24 pm »
yes we become roleplayers