Off Topic > PAWN Scripting

Notice me senpai

<< < (3/3)

XomoX:

--- Quote from: Mike on March 06, 2021, 12:00:21 pm ---Pawn is not ‘written in C++...’. It’s also very dissimilar to C++.

--- End quote ---

I'm sorry Pawn is Written in C, Metamods is written in C++

Sasino97:

--- Quote from: Legolas_RG on February 09, 2021, 12:01:00 am ---I want to learn how to script. I want to get good at scripting with pawn. Teach me or point me in the right direction so I can be fluent in pawn. Help me become a god.

--- End quote ---

Pawn in 2021. Ok...

Bro just learn C# and node.js

rktfier:
lame, learn pure C since it's superior.

This post was made by the C gang

Anomali:

--- Quote from: rktfier on July 12, 2022, 02:39:40 am ---lame, learn pure C since it's superior.

This post was made by the C gang

--- End quote ---
C is a popular and important programming language that's extensively used for a variety of operations, including operating systems, web development, and more.

To get started with C programming, there are many effects you will need to do
Install a C compiler on your computer. There are several options available, including GCC(GNU Compiler Collection) and Clang.

Familiarize yourself with the introductory structure of a C program. A C program generally consists of one or further functions, including the main function, which is the entry point of the program.
Learn the syntax of the C language. This includes understanding how to declare variables, use drivers and control structures, and work with functions and pointers.

Practice jotting and running C programs. One way to do this is to use an intertwined development terrain( IDE) similar as CodeBlocks, Visual Studio, Xcode , Notepad++
Read through some C programming tutorials and coffers to learn further about the language and its features. Some good places to start include the C Programming tutorial on the tutorials point website and the C Programming section of the online C tutorial

I hope this helps get you started on your trip to come complete C programming

Lakkhika_Wasath:
Why ddo i feel like the last reply is wikipidia ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version