Author Topic: A voice for woman cops  (Read 826 times)

Not rated

Offline AllyLily

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-2
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LoneTraveler
  • Discord name: AlliedTalks
A voice for woman cops
« on: February 04, 2021, 12:04:28 pm »
Currently, all police officers generally share the same barking, growling, low-pitched voice, save maybe for a few exceptions taken from the rural voice sound pool. My suggestion is to take the three woman cop skin models (wfyclpd, vbfycpd, and wfycllv), and associate them with voice lines taken from Barbara Schternvart. She fits the role perfectly as she has a lot of policing-related quotes, including demands of "holding it right there", freezing, and "putting the gun down", as well as giving warnings, pulling people over, and a whole range of arrest quotes. She also refers to a fine, which could be a nice addition to the ticketing system.

(NSFW Hot Coffee quotes included)

The only problem with her is that there's currently no replacement line for the vehicle loudspeaker voice. That could only potentially be fixed through the use of an audio editor and consequently the sound plugin.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: A voice for woman cops
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2021, 05:20:28 pm »
Custom sounds can only be added with the audio plugin. A lot of people don't use the audio plugin. A lot of people don't play as cops. A lot of players don't use female skins.

I like the idea and would love to add it but I'm not going to invest time and effort into something very minor like this that only a small group of people will benefit from. I bet there's like 2 or 3 people this would apply to.
View trailers here.