Author Topic: A new ability for mechanics  (Read 864 times)

Rated 1 time

Offline Dan

• Respect: +324/-39
  • They Saw The Dan ... They Ran 💨
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dan
  • Discord name: illlDaN#6065
A new ability for mechanics
« on: January 25, 2021, 04:45:30 pm »
« Last Rated on: January 26, 2021, 03:41:13 pm »
As we all know that towing vehicles using #2 all day long is kinda boring so that i have a suggestion for the mechanic's job

So basically it will be an illegal ability, simply mechanics will be able to remove car tires, batteries and steal fuel or whatever they can steal from cars  so u just tow a car no matter whose car is that and take it out of the city to cut its parts(simply the same animation as fixing the vehicle but with more time) and sell em separately by going to the hideout which should be at any gas station or even outside the main city and of course it will be better if it was scripted like the house robbing hideout so if 2 mechanics teamed on stealing vehicles parts each one of them will take his cut once they both in the same car, that job will get more $$ for the mechanics but sadly it will take more time than the legal job so the mechanics dont be op, im not sure if we can make an animation for that but we can just use the same one which we use in repairing tires, engines, changing license plate and adding fuel, we can also  put the stolen items which will probably be tires(the only part which can be added as an object) on the tow truck's trunk to make it realistic, as some mechanics may use their ability to steal tires from players which may be annoying so i suggest to make that take more time(because you are cutting the parts in the main city)  and about those whose car tires were stolen from them these tires will show up like someone has pooped their tires and can easily be fixed by /tire or by any mechanic.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: A new ability for mechanics
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 01:38:27 am »
This is a weird suggestion. I don’t know how I feel about it. You can’t remove tires so that’s going to be a bit weird. And what would even happen once you’ve removed a tire? Where does it go etc.?

I think this isn’t well thought through.
View trailers here.

Offline Dan

• Respect: +324/-39
  • They Saw The Dan ... They Ran 💨
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dan
  • Discord name: illlDaN#6065
Re: A new ability for mechanics
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2021, 07:24:17 pm »
This is a weird suggestion. I don’t know how I feel about it. You can’t remove tires so that’s going to be a bit weird. And what would even happen once you’ve removed a tire? Where does it go etc.?

I think this isn’t well thought through.
it will appear like it's pooped to others and to u, u will carry it like a stolen item from the house and same thing press y in the tow truck's trunk and it will be stored in the truck to be sold like any stolen item from the house