Author Topic: What happened ?  (Read 929 times)

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
What happened ?
« on: January 24, 2021, 07:46:16 pm »
EDIT: idk if he was a cheater or someone kidding, waiting for managment.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 08:40:59 pm by p4bl0 »

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
Re: What happened ?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 07:54:53 pm »
I am absolutely not associated with this situation but whatever the case is you don't point out admin abuse on forums but rather directly to management for a number of obvious reasons.
Secondly I don't think I'm the only one who doesn't seem to understand the point of this post.Are you trying to appeal?Do you need help?Are you trying to report some players?Being transparent helps a lot as this post doesn't seem to be elaborative at all.

Looking at your edit it appears you are trying to point out admin abuse which is something you don't do on forums.Please try to settle this with the management team in order to avoid further power abuse.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 07:57:00 pm by nxy »

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 08:12:52 pm »
I don't think I can help that much as not only do I not have the necessary powers but I also didn't witness the situation myself however I can help you with some useful information:

If you wish to appeal your ban and/or retrieve information about it you can go to https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/board,21.0.html

If you wish to report admin abuse you can contact the management team through forums or discord and they'll handle the situation. https://discord.gg/nQMZBYhYqZ (in case you haven't joined our discord server yet)

If you need help with something you are currently going on talk to your friends family etc.. It'll help more than you think as sharing any burdens you have with yourself to others relieves some of the stress you might have.

Offline Masteroid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +16/-11
  • Red Baron
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RA]Masteroid[2F2F]
  • Discord name: Melwin#9069
  • Crew: Red Army
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2021, 08:30:11 pm »
Bro, chill out. I do not know what happened but I guess Venom and Parzi have a reason for their actions. You should make an appeal for your infractions if you think you do not deserve them.

Edit : I think Alex wasn't responsible for your kick, so no point tagging him mostly.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 08:33:46 pm by Masteroid »

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2021, 08:38:22 pm »
Bro, chill out. I do not know what happened but I guess Venom and Parzi have a reason for their actions. You should make an appeal for your infractions if you think you do not deserve them.

Edit : I think Alex wasn't responsible for your kick, so no point tagging him mostly.

i had a bad reaction, but at least before rage kicking ask what happened. and idk if it was a cheater or just someone kidding me, but was weird as fuck.

anyway if my perm ban will become a normal ban, i will be back, and i would appreciate being in ra.