Author Topic: Daily Objective bug - Fix 5 engines  (Read 871 times)

Offline typtics

• Respect: +63/-128
    • View Profile
Daily Objective bug - Fix 5 engines
« on: January 21, 2021, 01:48:48 am »
- Your in-game name: claude

- What happened?: I was fixing some engines near bank so i found i had an daily objective to fix 5 engines as mechanic after i fixed more than 5 i found out didnt gave me my daily objective prize

- Where were you?: Near bank

- What were you doing?:Fixing engines as a mechanic

- Is this a reoccurring issue? Has it happened to you or others before?: Yes i was testing that bug with francco and Flower_

- Date and time of incident if known: 22:34 PM Brasilia time

- Images or Videos:

(click to show/hide)

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
Re: Daily Objective bug - Fix 5 engines
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 03:00:57 am »
Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.I managed to replicate this issue to confirm it and the attempt was successful, therefore I'm logging it below.
Should you encounter anything similar to this, let me know by replying to the post.As we investigate this issue, I might need more information from you so If its possible for you to click "NOTIFY" right on the post interaction panel, I'd appreciate it(as illustrated below).If you don't wish to be notified of every reply you can just simply check this post every so often.You will be informed of an update on this issue as soon as we get into something.

Bug report by GummyNacho (forum topic #6416)
Issue #1570
IssueLack of progress upon completing engine repair mission on daily objectives
DescriptionNo progress being made towards completing the daily objective mission when the player is asked to repair multiple car engines regardless of how many vehicles they actually repair.
Script areaDaily objectives
PriorityHigh
Logged bynxy
Assigned toMike
StatusNew
CommentsThe issue was successfully replicated and is still on the works to get fixed.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 09:48:34 pm by nxy »

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
Re: Daily Objective bug - Fix 5 engines
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2021, 05:30:58 pm »
As promised, I'm glad to inform you that the issue has been successfully resolved and the fix will be shipped with 1.9.13's release.