Author Topic: permanent ban  (Read 1846 times)

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
permanent ban
« on: January 20, 2021, 04:54:38 pm »
all the ban evaders are now back from Mike's merry christmas gift,

what's the actual point from shouting the word "you'll be permanent banned" if it's more like a less than 1 year ban.

like, imagine getting banned in november, then get unbanned in december; not to mention that you're a serial ban evading, cheating, useless fucking pile of shit who used to ruin the gameplay for everyone, only then you get unbanned miraculously, just because it's your happy new year gift.

Offline Latz

• nab master
  • Respect: +24/-8
  • nu
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Latz
Re: permanent ban
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2021, 05:39:10 pm »
Not just because of NY, but also Mike has made a new easy managing ban system, so to avoid confusions between the bans issued on the old ban system and this one, he cleared all the bans.

Offline The_Centurion

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +2/-19
  • Every dog has its day.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: R4Gnar
  • Discord name: Ragnar#9557
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 03:32:08 pm »
all the ban evaders are now back from Mike's merry christmas gift,

what's the actual point from shouting the word "you'll be permanent banned" if it's more like a less than 1 year ban.

like, imagine getting banned in november, then get unbanned in december; not to mention that you're a serial ban evading, cheating, useless fucking pile of shit who used to ruin the gameplay for everyone, only then you get unbanned miraculously, just because it's your happy new year gift.
yeah maybe mike shouldn't have and the server would be 20/100 whole day and night and all the 20 players are the donators who play 24/7 (like claude) with no new player.
hows that?come to your senses . its a samp server in 2021 , punishments are too harsh anyway . like back in 2011 servers used to ban players for 2-3 days and we have 1 week ban as the least , great. (btw we are talking about rule breakers and not hackers) .

Offline abeabe

• Respect: +29/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: abeabe
  • Discord name: abeabe#1234
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2021, 10:47:50 pm »
yeah maybe mike shouldn't have and the server would be 20/100 whole day and night and all the 20 players are the donators who play 24/7 (like claude) with no new player.
hows that?come to your senses . its a samp server in 2021 , punishments are too harsh anyway . like back in 2011 servers used to ban players for 2-3 days and we have 1 week ban as the least , great. (btw we are talking about rule breakers and not hackers) .
no aimbot again ok?
Zack Hemsey enthusiast

Offline GtaFreak

• Respect: +38/-6
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: GtaFreak
  • Discord name: GtaFreak#4193
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2021, 05:09:59 am »
Why on earth should we give constant rule breakers only short bans, you literally ruin the server for everyone else when not following rules.

Offline chuppy

• Respect: +27/-42
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: chuppy
  • Discord name: chuppy#1337
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2021, 01:54:27 am »
Everyone deserves a chance, some people actually do change. Whether he was feeling festive or a different system was actually made, it's still an okayish move..this is still beta, and even cheaters have roles to play.

Offline The_Centurion

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +2/-19
  • Every dog has its day.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: R4Gnar
  • Discord name: Ragnar#9557
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2021, 04:02:25 pm »
no aimbot again ok?

ok i will script a cleo mod and by turning it on it says abeabe get ****ed . does that mean you are getting ****ed in real life too? no cause there is heavy proof of that as mike said (3 videoes of me blowing players head like shit).
you just wanted to get rid of some people and u kinda succeeded . btw i'm not gonna talk about the game.net situation over and over.
also i am actually creating that mod just for you and flyburger <3.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 04:06:34 pm by The_Centurion »

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2021, 05:16:24 pm »
ok i will script a cleo mod and by turning it on it says abeabe get ****ed . does that mean you are getting ****ed in real life too? no cause there is heavy proof of that as mike said (3 videoes of me blowing players head like shit).
you just wanted to get rid of some people and u kinda succeeded . btw i'm not gonna talk about the game.net situation over and over.
also i am actually creating that mod just for you and flyburger <3.
Appreciate the effort.

Topic locked before I start roasting barbecue.