Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 779 times)

Offline Anthony

• Respect: +6/-10
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: anthony
  • Discord name: anthonyI
  • Crew: no crew
My ban appeal
« on: January 15, 2021, 03:09:55 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)
Your in-game nameanthony_ishak
Ban or infraction appeal?ban appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonei guess it was earlier today
Ban/infraction reason and detailsim actually here not to defend myself, ik i did a huge mistake by using aimbot and ik i wasnt suppsoed to .. but yeah i was dumb and i went for it .  i honestly dont think i will ever get unbanned but all i wanna say  is i really would like a second chance . it is my first ban and that is not a good reason . but i really like this server and i really wants to keep playing on it. i have played hard and made like 14 millions in only 5 days playtime . it really means a lot to me.
i hope i get banned!
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?it wasnt wrongfully issued .
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?actually after i losed in many fights and as my aim is like shit i downloaded an aimbot and started using it to defend myself
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Any more information to provide?YOUR_TEXT_HERE

Offline Latz

• nab master
  • Respect: +24/-8
  • nu
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Latz
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 03:13:35 pm »
Quote by Mike;

Explanation:
Your plea should explain what happened and why you think the ban or infraction was unfair. Once again, you CANNOT appeal a ban that was fairly issued and you are guilty. You can only appeal a ban if it was wrongly-issued and you are innocent. Apologising will NOT get you unbanned any earlier. Evading the ban will result in an indefinite ban.

You should have thought twice before using cheats. You will remain banned.

Ban appeal rejected.