Author Topic: Remove cop seasparrow  (Read 14481 times)

Offline cynosy

• Respect: +85/-150
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [59]cynosy
  • Discord name: cynosy#1111
  • Crew: Grey Five Nine
Re: Remove cop seasparrow
« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2021, 02:53:05 pm »
the car you can spawn and respawn now has 2000hp, you have guns, you have armor and you have legs to run and dodge the shots.

this isn't needed
good luck going against one, oh I forgot, you're perma stuck in cop skin so you don't obviously care

Offline renzy

• Respect: +22/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2021, 03:51:18 pm »
+1 pls remove it.

Offline chuppy

• Respect: +27/-41
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: chuppy
  • Discord name: chuppy#1337
« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2021, 04:00:37 pm »
good luck going against one, oh I forgot, you're perma stuck in cop skin so you don't obviously care
as i said, you can spawn and respawn cars while cops can't do that with seasparrows. You can get out of the vehicle, hide in a place where you can't get shot (behind an object) and shoot it down, cops can't do that either. You can call for armor/weapon drop and use a medkit while fighting them from the ground, they can't do any of that either.

Bottom line is, as long as you're not completely stupid to drive straight on a pole-less road your chances of winning are high.

Offline Matthias

• Block of Text 2021
  • Respect: +30/-3
  • rawr x3 *pounces u* owo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Matthias
« Reply #83 on: February 28, 2021, 10:19:31 am »
I'm on the fence on this one because it's possible I am ignorant (hence haven't voted yet).

Surely, if it is the case that police cannot shoot at / blow up cars of arrestable suspects without valid reason (i.e. needs to be a threat in someway), surely that limits the Seasparrow's usage ?

In my head the Seasparrow's / Rustler's key purpose is to shoot down airborne suspects (given lethal force is always authorised against arrestable suspects in aircraft).

Surely using the Seasparrow on an arrestable suspect requires good communication / foresight because authorised blasting on their vehicle requires prior knowledge / information about said criminal ?
Surely the Seasparrow cannot heli-blade / minigun people on foot if they are not a threat too ?

My view on this is that the Seasparrow is limited to Rank 10 police and that people with that much experience on the server playing as Law Enforcement should have a good understanding about how to use the Seasparrow properly & appropriately, otherwise they risk demotion - this itself is how the Seasparrow is 'balanced'.

Rather than having to remove the Seasparrow - wouldn't it make sense that misuse of it can easily result in a demotion to Rank 9 ?

Offline Hobgoblin

• Respect: +2/-20
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hobgoblin
« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2021, 11:32:30 am »
+1, remove m4 from seasparrow because cop driver kill arrestable players with 2/3 stars helpless.

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2021, 02:31:07 am »
Bump.

I came to this topic again to discuss about the last events that I've experienced for today's night, with fighting against @Alex184, I realized the fact that there's no absolute chance of dodging it, since it's a sparrow, there's a lower chance you can crash it comparing to heavier helicopters as Parzival stated

not at all. but it's light weight makes it real easy to swing around and chop any guy, unlike any other heli in the game. Other helis are real heavy and heliblading isn't as easy as in a sparrow

On top of that, you have a rapid firing minigun in your helicopter which melts down every single vehicle with no single problem, sure, there's still a way to win against a seasparrow (by flying a dodo along with your partner, so him and you shoots it down) but, scratch all of that, why do you even need this thing? it's self-explanatory overpowered, and just game-breaking.

Not only, it's a rapid firing gunner, but, also a light-weighted little helicopter that swings easy and crashes lightly.

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2021, 09:03:32 am »
You know the pilot is a human right?
Most of the times my seasparrow is fine, yet most criminals take away my vest and health.
@Hank_Montgomery has a pretty nice but so annoying way of avoiding it  ;D

Also for some reason the fuel consumption of the helicopter is very low, i need to refuel a bike every 20 or less minutes of driving it whilst a seasparrow lasts a whole game week.

Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

Offline rogue.

• Respect: +15/-105
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: rogue
  • Discord name: rogue#6669
« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2021, 09:21:02 am »
It is such a drag only by thinking you have to drop down a heli which has 2k health and fires back,also some cops pursuiting you with a sultan and making your own strategy to run is a total scam,because the pilot can destroy your armored car within seconds.If you stop and shoot 4 cops in a sultan will back up him,throwing grenades and you will just be demoralized to even touch your keyboard.Thoughts?

*Minigun>>>>Ak47/uzi/sawnoff/sniper/chainsaw/grenades/molotov

Offline _.please_delete

• ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕤𝕖𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕝' ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝔸𝕣𝕞𝕪
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +108/-73
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RA]Alex184
  • Discord name: J.Alex#5103
  • Crew: Founder of Ex [RA] Red Army Crew
« Reply #88 on: April 07, 2021, 12:48:13 am »
Bump.

I came to this topic again to discuss about the last events that I've experienced for today's night, with fighting against @Alex184, I realized the fact that there's no absolute chance of dodging it, since it's a sparrow, there's a lower chance you can crash it comparing to heavier helicopters as Parzival stated

On top of that, you have a rapid firing minigun in your helicopter which melts down every single vehicle with no single problem, sure, there's still a way to win against a seasparrow (by flying a dodo along with your partner, so him and you shoots it down) but, scratch all of that, why do you even need this thing? it's self-explanatory overpowered, and just game-breaking.

Not only, it's a rapid firing gunner, but, also a light-weighted little helicopter that swings easy and crashes lightly.
  Ironic... you have been chopping everyone with news chopper and when I got the seasparrow to stop ur overkill it is "op"...

It is such a drag only by thinking you have to drop down a heli which has 2k health and fires back,also some cops pursuiting you with a sultan and making your own strategy to run is a total scam,because the pilot can destroy your armored car within seconds.If you stop and shoot 4 cops in a sultan will back up him,throwing grenades and you will just be demoralized to even touch your keyboard.Thoughts?

*Minigun>>>>Ak47/uzi/sawnoff/sniper/chainsaw/grenades/molotov

It's an M4 with weak damage not a minigun, it is only powerful against vehicles (not armored fast ones)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 11:01:37 pm by Alex184 »
 “We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.”

Offline rogue.

• Respect: +15/-105
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: rogue
  • Discord name: rogue#6669
« Reply #89 on: April 08, 2021, 03:38:58 pm »

It's an M4 with weak damage not a minigun, it is only powerful against vehicles (not armored fast ones)

Weak damage you say.Howl was using heli because we were 3vsLSPD,you used seasparrow,does it look fair?

Offline GiGi

• Respect: +15/-2
  • DaBest
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: GiGi
  • Discord name: GiGi#0341
  • Crew: Co. Owner of Ex [RA]
« Reply #90 on: April 08, 2021, 10:45:19 pm »
Oh boy i remember the old MCNR, literally everyone crying because back in 2019 there was HYDRA and HUNTER, oi oi oi, this is the exact same story
Hey y'know what? Why don't you guys just play the game? Cops got nerfed already

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 10:57:35 pm by GiGi »

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #91 on: April 08, 2021, 10:49:20 pm »
Oh boy i remember the old MCNR, literally everyone crying because back in 2019 there was HYDRA and HYNTER, oi oi oi, this is the exact same story
Hey y'know what? Why don't you guys just play the game? Cops got nerfed already
its 1v10 machine btw, abuse game mechanics and you will find out why

Offline _.please_delete

• ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕤𝕖𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕝' ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝔸𝕣𝕞𝕪
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +108/-73
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RA]Alex184
  • Discord name: J.Alex#5103
  • Crew: Founder of Ex [RA] Red Army Crew
« Reply #92 on: April 09, 2021, 04:37:59 am »
Weak damage you say.Howl was using heli because we were 3vsLSPD,you used seasparrow,does it look fair?
I'm not sure why would u go heliblading the whole PD tho
 “We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.”

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2021, 05:01:15 am »
I'm not sure why would u go heliblading the whole PD tho

we never raided PD, there were 20 players in night time before, and whole RA were cops including some extra random ones, and all of you were after us, literally ALL OF YOU, and you were also using grenades which was pathetic.

Offline Azadbir Singh

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-2
  • Chacha wow
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: clutch_baliye
« Reply #94 on: April 09, 2021, 09:43:20 am »
No explanation needed, it's simply too fucking overpowered. Just remove this pile of garbage and I promise you, the server will be better. Why should we have these ''features'' in the server, it's a pain in the ass, like it was with the reloading animation. We have rustlers, we don't need any tanks or jets.

+1

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-69
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2021, 09:18:21 pm »
This topic is so full of off-topicness, insults, random people saying '+1' etc.... only about half (if that) of the posts in this topic are actually constructive. What a headache to read through.

So I thought I'd give an update on this..

As of the next update, the Seasparrow will now spawn with 50% health and use 4 times as much fuel. It's frustrating that I cannot simply nerf the damage output but SAMP is SAMP and doesn't let me do that in any way. Hopefully these 2 measures will allow it to still be used, but not for extended periods of time. And of course the option to repair it to 100% health or add armour will not be possible.
View trailers here.

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2021, 09:38:55 pm »
Topic locked. Thank you all for participating in this discussion.