Author Topic: Remove cop seasparrow  (Read 14663 times)

Offline cynosy

• Respect: +85/-150
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [59]cynosy
  • Discord name: cynosy#1111
  • Crew: Grey Five Nine
Re: Remove cop seasparrow
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2021, 10:54:02 am »
Not to mention Armour and Super Resistant Tires have been added, armour gives you more time to escape from the seasparrow and police officers whilst the other stops from the stingers popping your tires.

Anyway, go ahead and try running away from a literal monster that SHREDS your car into pieces (even with that armor) in a matter of 3 seconds, come back here and tell me what you think (:

Offline cynosy

• Respect: +85/-150
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [59]cynosy
  • Discord name: cynosy#1111
  • Crew: Grey Five Nine
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2021, 10:58:15 am »
OK. I think helicopters even sea sparrow too can be destroyed with only 1 shot with a sniper rifle. And yeah its only in sf and area 69 so, no op. All you'll have to do stay away from the blades and do a spray on it with bullets. Idk if it can be exploded by 1 shot... Just didn't try in single player so dunno

Have a question: do you even know that the sea sparrow came by removing HUNTER?
Go ingame, take m4 and see how many clips you will waste to get that heli down :)))))))))

Offline Fateh

• Respect: +0/-5
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Fateh
  • Discord name: Fateh#1584
  • Crew: dont have one
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2021, 11:02:57 am »
+1 to the removal of sea sparrow, one instance was I was with another player, and a sea sparrow comes over us, and melts my sultan, full 1000 hp in less than 5 seconds, also the one beside me. so yeah, I support removal.

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +51/-28
  • Bring 2000 vehicle armor health points back again!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hank_Montgomery
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2021, 11:16:32 am »
Yeah, it's one of those interesting tactics...

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2021, 11:45:01 am »
Go ahead and try running away from a literal monster that SHREDS your car into pieces (even with that armor) in a matter of 3 seconds, come back here and tell me what you think (:
Already did, cities are plenty of obstacles that a helicopter pilot needs to avoid and make alternate routes.
If you aren´t one of the smart cookies then ask one of the criminals to teach you howto run away or fight it.
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

Offline Notbad

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +59/-56
  • Wizard
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Notbad
  • Discord name: Notbad #9055
  • Crew: 36 Boys
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2021, 12:14:29 pm »
Kinda. Rustlers, SWAT Tanks are enough already to take care of groups of criminals.

+1 from me

+1
Hit 'Em Up

Offline Masteroid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +16/-11
  • Red Baron
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RA]Masteroid[2F2F]
  • Discord name: Melwin#9069
  • Crew: Red Army
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2021, 12:29:06 pm »
its not easy to get in LS.
Cops won't have an ace card if they are outnumbered and outskilled. After all, no one complains when its Mike's Robbers & Robbers.
Co-ordinated groups and good juking can bring a seasparrow down.

I think the seasparrow should stay as an ace card and a vehicle card. Its hard to heliblade a person who knows what he is doing and the gun damage just tickles people most of the time. The gun damage on vehicles should be reduced a bit though, that I agree with.

Offline denim

• Respect: +31/-15
  • Ain't nothing 2 Fuck with!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: denim
  • Discord name: hAze#0233
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2021, 01:01:05 pm »
+1

Cops are way to OP, Minigun is fine with Rustler. For the people saying If cops are outnumbered and the only thing left to use is Sparrow with minigun, Well mostly when they're out numbered they don't even engaged fighting most of the time, When there's too many of em One of them decides to be idiot and ruin the gameplay by shooting cars and then left. This has to go. Rustlers Should be available for them instead of Sea Sparrow

Offline eulogy

• Respect: +54/-5
  • Street G
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: eulogy
  • Discord name: eulogy#3925
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2021, 01:50:04 pm »
+1 from grove strt 8)

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2021, 02:37:38 pm »
Not gonna lie it annoyed me, should decrease the output damage from the minigun. Heli-blade is fine IMO.

Offline Mystic

• Respect: +24/-30
  • Want an Enduro
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Old Gangstas
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2021, 06:33:03 pm »
The seasparrow is too op,it literally can destroy your car in 2 seconds and u cant even get out u just die inside the car.It is also very hard to take down.Some people say its easy to dodge it just go hide by a corner or somewhere but it can literally get through there without even getting destroyed.
+1 from me

Offline eulogy

• Respect: +54/-5
  • Street G
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: eulogy
  • Discord name: eulogy#3925
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2021, 07:02:55 pm »
The seasparrow is too op,it literally can destroy your car in 2 seconds and u cant even get out u just die inside the car.It is also very hard to take down.Some people say its easy to dodge it just go hide by a corner or somewhere but it can literally get through there without even getting destroyed.
+1 from me
Facts 8)

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2021, 09:14:17 pm »
I cannot control the damage its gun deals - that is controlled by the game and the script has no say.

All I can do is some or all of these:
- Make it use more fuel (so you get a limited time to use it)
- Make the gun usable only for a short period of time before making it 'cool down'.
- Make weapons do more damage against it so it's easier to take down and/or give it less health to start off with.

???
View trailers here.

[P]atchy[MAIN]

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2021, 04:45:56 am »
Go ingame, take m4 and see how many clips you will waste to get that heli down :)))))))))

So... Want to add the Hunter again? Bro, its a helicopter with a machine gun and with blades... Why you will stay alone? If you're alone, and the pilot knows how to control it, you will surely die. I wont be angry if I get killed by a sea sparrow. It's only the way to get some kills by a noob cop(me rank 9 and noob tho). This server also had Rhino, Hydra etc op things than sea sparrow. I don't even get annoyed if I get killed by someone. Yeah if we can also kill the sea sparrow like this, then ok.

@Mike no pls let it stay as before. Don't change its anything... Remember your server had Hunter then it comes

Offline sousage

• Blatant Aimbot
  • Respect: +197/-34
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: sousage
  • Discord name: gr8🔫#1278
  • Crew: 77
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2021, 06:52:13 am »
So... Want to add the Hunter again? Bro, its a helicopter with a machine gun and with blades... Why you will stay alone? If you're alone, and the pilot knows how to control it, you will surely die. I wont be angry if I get killed by a sea sparrow. It's only the way to get some kills by a noob cop(me rank 9 and noob tho). This server also had Rhino, Hydra etc op things than sea sparrow. I don't even get annoyed if I get killed by someone. Yeah if we can also kill the sea sparrow like this, then ok.

@Mike no pls let it stay as before. Don't change its anything... Remember your server had Hunter then it comes
are u kidding?
fell from heaven to establish his own kingdom.
[GUIDE] Installing Mod with Modloader| [SHR] sampgui n mouse pointer
6.1760°S 106.8228°E

GitHub pls

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2021, 09:08:18 am »
@Mike go in-game, try using the seasparrow yourself and see how it feels for you.
The seasparrow already is nerfed alot, since you added SUPER ARMOUR for regular cars (not for swat vans or fbi trucks on calling  dunno why) it will be harded to destroy cars anyways, most of  them escaping, damage of the seasparrow is next to a paintball gun to foot criminals where the only thing i can do is heliblade (in most cases) which damages my helicopter and thus forcing me to head back to the airprot and repair.

I already showed all advantages and disadvantages in my first reply. A skilled criminal can easily take down the helicopter, switching between deagle/sawnoff/sniper constantly because of the poor damage it gives from its gun. Making the possibility to 1shot the pilot would just bring it down totally which was during the period of headshot/kill on rifles and sniper rifles. (yes i got sniped out of the cockpit many times).

Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

[P]atchy[MAIN]

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2021, 11:04:24 am »
are u kidding?

Hell no, man! It's not OP as y'all thinks... Making the Sea Sparrow just like the video, will be best for everyone and nothing needed.

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2021, 02:19:02 pm »
the trick to escape seasparrow is by using Bikes. In fact bikes with super resistant tires will become way too difficult to take down.
Cus to my knowledge seasparrow can't target bikes and by land force it would take too long to puncture the tires of a bike which was the easiest way to take down criminals on bikes. and bikes can easily run in such places where its almost impossible to drive a car.
So throw your Infernus and use a NRG :)

Offline Mystic

• Respect: +24/-30
  • Want an Enduro
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Old Gangstas
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2021, 03:11:48 pm »
the trick to escape seasparrow is by using Bikes. In fact bikes with super resistant tires will become way too difficult to take down.
Cus to my knowledge seasparrow can't target bikes and by land force it would take too long to puncture the tires of a bike which was the easiest way to take down criminals on bikes. and bikes can easily run in such places where its almost impossible to drive a car.
So throw your Infernus and use a NRG :)
Not true,even if its a bike the seasparrow  focuses on the vehicle and shoots it like hell

Offline RedZ

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +8/-23
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedZ.
  • Discord name: ataraxia#0345
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2021, 03:54:32 pm »
+1000