Author Topic: Pay`n Spray must accept 100$ from bank account  (Read 1981 times)

Rated 1 time

Offline yashoooooooo

• Busta
  • Respect: +2/-10
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: yashoooooooo
  • Discord name: yashoooooooo
Pay`n Spray must accept 100$ from bank account
« on: January 02, 2021, 06:03:46 am »
« Last Rated on: January 02, 2021, 06:24:58 am »
Hey, as I'm playing in the server since many months and also have maxed my level I thought of  there is a need that pay n spray must accept money from bank because if we do not have cash in our wallet or even  if we have 99$ we cannot repair our vehicle or respray it we always need to find a ATM for it. I think this is damn important please look after it...…

Offline NΣΛR

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • NΣΛR
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: N3AR
  • Discord name: N3AR#0300
Re: Pay`n Spray must accept 100$ from bank account
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2021, 06:28:08 am »
Oh yes finally someone suggest it. I'm agree with him +1

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-69
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2021, 12:16:47 pm »
It’s not currently possible due to the Pay ‘n’ Spray being controlled by GTA not the server.

Tbh $100 is really cheap and I wish I had the control to make it cost more.

The best I can do is block off all the Pay ‘n’ Sprays and make them work by pressing Y to use them and your screen fades to black while it gets sprayed. I don’t want to do that though it’s nice to be able to drive in..

I suppose one option would be to detect when you are entering a Pay ‘n’ Spray, and giving you $100 from your bank account at just the right moment so it works. I may even make it so the script takes extra money from you after you use Pay ‘n’ Spray, so the game takes $100 then the server takes even more. But what happens if you don’t have enough money? I guess you don’t pay the extra.. but most people will have a few hundred dollars..
View trailers here.

Offline yashoooooooo

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2021, 12:35:23 pm »
It’s not currently possible due to the Pay ‘n’ Spray being controlled by GTA not the server.

Tbh $100 is really cheap and I wish I had the control to make it cost more.

The best I can do is block off all the Pay ‘n’ Sprays and make them work by pressing Y to use them and your screen fades to black while it gets sprayed. I don’t want to do that though it’s nice to be able to drive in..

I suppose one option would be to detect when you are entering a Pay ‘n’ Spray, and giving you $100 from your bank account at just the right moment so it works. I may even make it so the script takes extra money from you after you use Pay ‘n’ Spray, so the game takes $100 then the server takes even more. But what happens if you don’t have enough money? I guess you don’t pay the extra.. but most people will have a few hundred dollars..

I think most of the people get 500$ easily increasing charges is not a problem i guess

Offline yashoooooooo

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2021, 12:37:17 pm »

I think most of the people get 500$ easily increasing charges is not a problem i guess
It would be convenient if the pay n spray automatically take money from wallet and remaining from account as many of players do not keep cash in their wallet including me

Offline Latz

• nab master
  • Respect: +24/-8
  • nu
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Latz
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2021, 12:57:27 pm »
I think Pay n spray deducting money from your bank account after using it doesn't seem logical, why just not have negative money (red color aka bank rupt if you want to call it) if you don't have enough money to pay for it. As soon as you earn money, you will get rid of the negative money and it'll become green once again. Simultaneously, it will motivate players to earn more money by doing several activities.

Offline yashoooooooo

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2021, 04:24:13 am »
I think Pay n spray deducting money from your bank account after using it doesn't seem logical, why just not have negative money (red color aka bank rupt if you want to call it) if you don't have enough money to pay for it. As soon as you earn money, you will get rid of the negative money and it'll become green once again. Simultaneously, it will motivate players to earn more money by doing several activities.
That`s a nice idea. But what if a player has high ping. As many times i have seen the money gets deducted automatically and come backs after the ping is normal. But in the mcnr server itself once when i was playing i received 400k due to house sold and in fraction of seconds the money got deducted and never come back . I tried restarting pc , reloading game and many more things. I lost my 400k$.Also bugs and glitches could be found while  using negative money as a new concept...

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2021, 01:28:32 pm »
As Mike said, Pay n Spray works on the gta sa storymode concept so it cant be changed. Maybe if possible, new vehicle repair stations can be opened at the different garages of the story mode houses. As soon as u enter the garage and reach a checkpoint, a menu would appear which would show up with different options like engine repair, tire repair and so on, just like the mechanic menu, only the charges would be much lesser like $200 engine repair and $50 each tire repair. There would be much more repair stations and would cost even less. TIP : name that Uncle Mikes Workshop :p

Offline yashoooooooo

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2021, 02:34:53 pm »
As Mike said, Pay n Spray works on the gta sa storymode concept so it cant be changed. Maybe if possible, new vehicle repair stations can be opened at the different garages of the story mode houses. As soon as u enter the garage and reach a checkpoint, a menu would appear which would show up with different options like engine repair, tire repair and so on, just like the mechanic menu, only the charges would be much lesser like $200 engine repair and $50 each tire repair. There would be much more repair stations and would cost even less. TIP : name that Uncle Mikes Workshop :p
Yes, its a better idea ....

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-69
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2021, 04:18:12 pm »
In the next update, the script automatically transfer $100 from your bank account into your wallet just before you enter a Pay 'n' Spray.

It will also do the same for modshops, but with up to $5000.
View trailers here.

Offline yashoooooooo

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2021, 04:29:27 pm »
In the next update, the script automatically transfer $100 from your bank account into your wallet just before you enter a Pay 'n' Spray.

Thanks Mike...

Offline eulogy

• Respect: +54/-5
  • Street G
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: eulogy
  • Discord name: eulogy#3925
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2021, 04:49:27 pm »

Great 8)