Author Topic: Make ammo more to get when going to locker  (Read 1038 times)

Rated 2 times

Offline Salem hassan

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +4/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Surya_
  • Discord name: Shiv#5454
  • Crew: Fk u
Make ammo more to get when going to locker
« on: November 27, 2020, 11:17:54 am »
« Last Rated on: November 29, 2020, 10:51:35 pm »
I have seen people getting low ammo when  breaking locker on PD.Just like people buy ammo from ammunition and when they got arrested or got in jail after that confiscated weapon get less ammo than usual ammo as I just robbed houses safe for ammo and I had like 11k+ when I spawned at come a lot abeade shot me for no reason when he was cop and he was quite jealous I had lot of ammo he also drove mine health to half and arrest me so I get less ammo from locker also when I buy ammo I don't have much money to buy ammo but getting arrest and after coming out of jail it is annoying to have less ammo as usual from locker and just we have to buy ammo from ammunition or rob houses which is getting real annoying so make person to have 40 percent ammo from their weapons whih after they got jailed and come to break locker get 40 percent ammo from their recent weapon

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
Re: Make ammo more to get when going to locker
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2020, 11:43:54 am »
You already save money by getting these guns, so you don't have to buy them in ammunation. Servers economy is fucked up, so nobody is getting hurt at the moment.

-1 for now, this should be discussed before the economy reset. I've suggested to maybe receive half of your ammo.

Offline Salem hassan

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +4/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Surya_
  • Discord name: Shiv#5454
  • Crew: Fk u
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2020, 05:56:06 pm »
You already save money by getting these guns, so you don't have to buy them in ammunation. Servers economy is fucked up, so nobody is getting hurt at the moment.

-1 for now, this should be discussed before the economy reset. I've suggested to maybe receive half of your ammo.
I am pretty sure that bug will also show up with this I.e just like I came out of jail me and other a breaking locker anyone opens a locker is opened to that person even if I broke first mine half ammo also shows to that player

Offline SausageParty

• Busta
  • Respect: +37/-15
  • I will not miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2020, 11:25:55 pm »
Im fine with the current system. Would be a bit OP if you get like 50% of your ammo back. You get jailed and would still go crazy after you got out of jail.

Tschüss ihr kacklappen

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2020, 08:38:46 am »
Current one is fine, no.