Author Topic: Aimbot, where they live, what they eat, was i using? discover here in my appeal.  (Read 898 times)

Offline aka_

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aka_nk
Ban ID (if applicable)4525
Your in-game nameaka_nk
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone22/11/2020 17:28
Ban/infraction reason and detailsCheat/Hacks - Aimbot
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?because i dont use this shit thing
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?So there i was, having a great day, having fun as a cop, life was great and simple, some deaths, some revenges, but everything was rainbows, but then something happens, a Mr.admin comes asking me for a duel(probably trying to test my aim, see if everything was ok you know?), and i accept expecting a really hard fight. And i kill the admin once, and he gets mad, starts roasting me and i revive him for a 2 round, but he gives up and just run around like a chicken without head, so i stop shooting at him and suddenly BANG, BAN INFRACTION in my screen. And that kids, is the end of my story 
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Nop, actually i think there's some people who would vouch against me
Any more information to provide?"If you aren't friend of the admins, you are under them" said Michelangelo once

Offline Achilles_

• Respect: +30/-37
  • Legend
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Achilles_
  • Discord name: Achilles_#8382
  • Crew: Solo
@Charlie , so I'm gonna lock this, untill managment see the proof.

Offline Achilles_

• Respect: +30/-37
  • Legend
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Achilles_
  • Discord name: Achilles_#8382
  • Crew: Solo
Video has been seen by managment, ban is legit and won't be lifted. See you after a year.